View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 18th, 2017, 4:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 V1.0 Heroes in FK 
Minion

I was wondering is there much besides crystals to effect using the cards as is from original set to King? I don't mean the monsters I don't care bout them I'm just wondering if besides crystals and effect symbols that it wouldn't be rocket science to convert them? I think I'll wait for the V2 stead of buying cards as that comes with all expansions and frankly I really only have the original set with Starfire.

December 27th, 2015, 10:50 am
Dungeon Boss

JackWolf wrote:
I was wondering is there much besides crystals to effect using the cards as is from original set to King? I don't mean the monsters I don't care bout them I'm just wondering if besides crystals and effect symbols that it wouldn't be rocket science to convert them? I think I'll wait for the V2 stead of buying cards as that comes with all expansions and frankly I really only have the original set with Starfire.

Its really hit and miss when trying to convert the 1.0 heroes to 2.0. Some changed drastically, others didnt change much at all. There's really no sound way to do the conversions... I'd just straight up recommend buying the Upgrade Deck, instead of going through all the hassle to try and convert them...

Click Here for My Comprehensive List of Every Hero, Monster, and Boss available for Super Dungeon Explore.

December 27th, 2015, 3:31 pm
Consul

No, crystal affinities doesn't play a very big role, and I'd say you could easily ignore it completely without affecting gameplay significantly.

While I'd highly recommend getting the upgrade deck, like Daemonforge said, some heroes are unchanged and some changed a lot.
The fact that some heroes (and monsters) are literally completely unchanged indicates that the powerlevel is still the same in FK.
If you accept that some heroes are a little broken, either too weak or OP, then yes, you can use the outdated cards without too much trouble.

December 28th, 2015, 5:47 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]