View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 20th, 2018, 1:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Some Simple Questions If I may... 
Denizen

I may have missed these somewhere, but reading the PDF Faq i did not see my answers.

If someone can find some time it would be appreciated.

1. Status effects on Enemies in Arcade mode, how do they shake effects such as fire, etc?

2. If Angry bear is active, can a player still use the deeproot druids potion ability, or since he is in bear form is it not allowed?

Thanks, just these 2.

December 24th, 2015, 10:54 am
Denizen

1, In Arcade mode if a Spawn command card is drawn from the Arcade deck Status effects will be cleared.
IIRC there is another card, Remedy or Mend or something like that, don't have the cards in front of me.

2, I would say no as you replace the hero card with the Shapeshift card so you wouldn't have access to those potions until you shift back. It would be the same with Von Wilding/ Wilder.

December 24th, 2015, 11:14 am
Denizen

DungeonCrawler wrote:
1, In Arcade mode if a Spawn command card is drawn from the Arcade deck Status effects will be cleared.
IIRC there is another card, Remedy or Mend or something like that, don't have the cards in front of me.

2, I would say no as you replace the hero card with the Shapeshift card so you wouldn't have access to those potions until you shift back. It would be the same with Von Wilding/ Wilder.

Perfect, thank you so much!

December 24th, 2015, 11:22 am
Ninja Corps

Those answers are correct. When a hero card is replaced by another card (as in shapeshift, or miserable toad) only what is showing on the replacement card has any effect on what the hero can do.

December 24th, 2015, 7:08 pm
Denizen

I checked, the other Arcade card is called "Recover". When drawing it you perform Remedy & Mend.
Remedy removes all status effects. Mend removes one wound token.

December 25th, 2015, 5:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]