View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 19th, 2017, 2:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 [Arcade Mode] Command cards 
Bottle Cap

hello im new to SDE and i have a quick question about the command cards. Let say its the first round and no monster or hero r in range to attack and the consel draws a fight x1 card what do i do? Should i redraw or do i just skip that turn and would i do the same for cards like spawn when the bord is full and recover when no damage is done?

October 27th, 2015, 4:27 am
Ninja Corps

The only exception to playing what you draw, that I can recall, are if you draw a spawn card and nothing would happen (nothing to spawn) or if drawing literally anything but a spawn would do nothing (the only disturbed boards ave only spawners on them). In the first case, you discard the spawn card and draw again. If it has stuff that can happen other than the spawn action, you don't discard it and do everything else though. In the second case, you don't draw a a card, and simply take the spawn action. In every other case, you do as much of the card as is possible.

October 27th, 2015, 4:36 am
Bottle Cap

so if any action or actions on the card that was drawed can not be its is just a lost turn?

October 27th, 2015, 4:46 am
Ninja Corps

Yeah. If, for some reason, everyone is out of range of fighting on a lag card, then they just don't do anything. That happening is a pretty uncommon thing, though. Having no hero within range on any monsters. I've had it happen a couple of times in my arcade games. It's just kind of a nice breather. :P

October 27th, 2015, 6:11 am
Mini-Boss

Or you can do another sensible thing. Draw again, whatever the rules say. It's meant to be fun. When I come across this (recover in the first round or something totally boring), I just draw again. It can only get harder. And by harder I mean better. It's supposed to be fun, right? ;)

October 27th, 2015, 12:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]