View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 19th, 2017, 9:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Explore cards for Caverns of Roxor 
Bottle Cap

Hi all,

Are there explore cards for Caverns of Roxor? If not then would the SDE upgrade deck come with some explore cards for it? Is there a unboxing or exact list for the cards included?

Thanks.

October 24th, 2015, 4:21 pm
Dungeon Boss

The Upgrade deck comes with Explore cards for Roxor, yes.

Click Here for My Comprehensive List of Every Hero, Monster, and Boss available for Super Dungeon Explore.

October 24th, 2015, 4:36 pm
Mini-Boss

Yes it does! Comes with upgrade cards for everything. :)

<3

When all realities in which you can lose are eleminated, first then can you be proclaimed the winner.

October 27th, 2015, 7:53 am
Ninja Corps

There's no point in a list really...the box has a card for Classic and Arcade for every model that existed pre-FK including appropriate cards to bring them up to speed where it's something with more than one card attached. For instance the Roxxor thing, as these guys noted it has the Explore cards (same for Drakk, etc.), exactly the same cards the Forgotten King or Goro (or Beatrix) have, specific to Starfire and Roxxor obviously. Also seperate appropriate cards for King Starfire, useful as an alt-mode Starfire.

IOW it has every single card you can use in SDE for everything prior to FK. Including the Relic Knights heroes, etc..

November 8th, 2015, 4:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]