View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 21st, 2017, 11:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Healing a mini-boss or a boss as the consul 
Bottle Cap

So only way to actually heal monster if they are out on the board currently is to do a respawn, correct? So I was just wondering how do you heal a mini-boss or a boss, since from my understanding the respawn only heals the monsters listed on the spawn point card.

Edit- I apologize if I'm mistaken I could of sworn that I read something about respawn heals in the classic mode rule book.

October 22nd, 2015, 12:49 pm
Dungeon Boss

kagekami wrote:
So I was going through the rule book for classic mode, and I was saw a part in the boss fight mention about if the boss was healed. I was just wondering as the consul how do you heal your minions? I'm guessing it's not dice rolls and basic actions, since I thought I read that's only applies to heroes.

There are some minions, bosses, and mini-bosses that can heal through certain abilities or actions.

Turnipheads can heal friendly monsters for 1 heart with their special action.

Models with Feed Me (Goro and King Sprout) can, once per activation, for free, "eat" a friendly model close by and heal 1 HP

Von Drakk/Nocturne's Blood Drinker rule allows him to heal off of hearts rolled, like Heroes.

Shadow Mode Candy can do the same as Von Drakk is she uses her special ability.

And finally, some monsters have a "Feast" action that heals them when that action causes a wound.

Click Here for My Comprehensive List of Every Hero, Monster, and Boss available for Super Dungeon Explore.

October 22nd, 2015, 4:55 pm
Ninja Corps

If I'm recalling properly, Mini-bosses and bosses can also use rolled hearts to heal status conditions. I don't have the rules with me, so can't quote where it says that (or me 100% sure it does, I might be remembering something made up). It's not damage healing, but it's a sort of healing as well.

October 22nd, 2015, 5:33 pm
Dungeon Boss

Usagi wrote:
If I'm recalling properly, Mini-bosses and bosses can also use rolled hearts to heal status conditions. I don't have the rules with me, so can't quote where it says that (or me 100% sure it does, I might be remembering something made up). It's not damage healing, but it's a sort of healing as well.

This is true. They may use rolled hearts to heal status effect.

(Cute profile pic BTW. :3 )

Click Here for My Comprehensive List of Every Hero, Monster, and Boss available for Super Dungeon Explore.

October 22nd, 2015, 5:42 pm
Bottle Cap

I think that covers everything for Classic. For Arcade, since the monsters don't actually roll, you're reliant on the abilities and the command card for heal/mend.

I think the only other way is to have a Goddess effect on a tile and end turn next to it to heal a wound.

October 27th, 2015, 6:11 pm
Bottle Cap

Well actually now that we have the October releases you can heal Queen Beatrix with Prowler zombies as she is a Witch. And I think the Scarecrow guy has a heal in his mini-boss form that is in an aura for 1heart.

October 28th, 2015, 1:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]