View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 14th, 2017, 2:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Frequently Asked Questions! 
Mini-Boss

Are the dust mages supposed to have Zero armor when in gang, in opposition to having 1 while alone?

June 13th, 2015, 8:47 am
Mini-Boss

Gorondil wrote:
Are the dust mages supposed to have Zero armor when in gang, in opposition to having 1 while alone?

My interpretation is that the second one has no armor. Meaning, as long as your dustie is the only one he has armor. when there is another one, it goes. So the last one is harder to kill

June 13th, 2015, 2:35 pm
Minion

On the Goro exclusive treasure: "lupin totem mask" isn't the blue dice supposed to be red?

July 21st, 2015, 3:23 am
Bottle Cap

DungeonCrawler wrote:
If a hero with Luck successfully uses the Pick Lock basic action does he draw 4 treasure cards (shuffling 2 back into the deck)?
I would say yes, but would like clarification.

And,
Do Creeps benefit from the Mighty Monster Chart?
From RAW I would say no, but again clarification would be good.

Creeps should not gain the benefits from the Monster Chart, since their card does not list Minion or Elite. They are classified as Creep.

July 27th, 2015, 9:07 am
Ninja Corps

Here is one that came up that the rules absolutely do not address.

If somebody gets "frogged" into the Miserable Toad shapeshift, it expressly cannot shift back (Fixed Form) and has the kiss rule to change it back. You are now the Toad, period, with its card and its model and equipment.

So if you get killed (which is extremely probable with a ruthless and cunning Consul) then if you revive, you enter play (not spawn) with your gear but not status counters. Models that have shapeshift always spawn in their original form. That is not applicable here.

This in mind, as written: when you die as a toad, you come back as a toad. You can't spawn (into your original form), toad-ification™ is not a status effect or counter, it's a shapeshift with a specific condition to change back that dying does not meet.

I have 4 witches flyin' around this Halloween October and it's an issue. I propose Frog Injustice Awareness Month!

BONUS question: when you die with an Invader (squirrels, slimes) in your pants or on your face, that model (not effect or counter) is placed on your card and can be dealt with in one specific way only (attacking it). Ok so you are stripped to the bones by the squirrels (you probably had it coming!). When you get brought back to life, are the squirrels/slimes still on your card? Nothing about dying removes a model on your card, it's simply not one of the things removed and it's not "remove everything" and they don't expire. As written, by pure Lt. Data reading, it's still there. I doubt this was intended but the rules say they stay. Maybe the squirrels jump out of your pants once you die and go after the next hero...no one knows.

Summary for brevity:

1. Does a hero Shapeshifted into a Miserable Toad hero who is slain return to play in his/her original form? (and if so, a new rule to cover this would be nice rather than a "yes/no/up to you".)

2. If a hero is slain with an Invader model on their card, what happens to the model if that hero is slain? No rule removes them. (answered in FAQ already)

also, and this may have been covered but if so I missed it:

3. Is there a limit to how many Invaders can invade a hero's pants or get in one's hair or ohgodno on their face at once? Could all 4 Slimes stick to the same poor sucker at once so they can't use gear at all? (TPK-loving Consuls want to know)

Last edited by stormrage on October 21st, 2015, 8:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

October 21st, 2015, 4:14 am
Denizen

stormrage wrote:
2. If a hero is slain with an Invader model on their card, what happens to the model if that hero is slain? No rule removes them.

I'm not sure on the other questions but from the FAQ:
Quote:
4.07 Question: If a model with Invader is on a
Hero’s card, and the Hero dies, what happens to
the model with Invader.
Answer: Place the model in a square adjacent to
the deceased Hero’s skull token.

October 21st, 2015, 7:55 am
Ninja Corps

Sweet, edited mine to reflect that!

October 21st, 2015, 8:48 am
Minion

Um It says in a pdf of rules that when you move you gotta stop and flip a card of Explore deck. Can you still move after you draw it?

December 26th, 2015, 12:35 am
Ninja Corps

JackWolf wrote:
Um It says in a pdf of rules that when you move you gotta stop and flip a card of Explore deck. Can you still move after you draw it?

Yes, you just flip the card immediately as you enter a board for the first time. Unless the card messes with it somehow, your turn continues normally afterwords.

December 26th, 2015, 12:45 am
Minion

Fae Alchemist can only use potions but can she user her will to casts 'effectless' spells?

December 27th, 2015, 7:27 am
Consul

Yes, everyone can make a basic attack using any stat with a weapon icon (sword, wand, arrow).

December 27th, 2015, 7:48 am
Profile WWW
Minion

Thanks. I tend to obsess and ask lots of questions before I even own a game.

December 27th, 2015, 7:52 am
Minion

Does Forgotten King have... SEVEN treasures??? This seems to be an error as everything says all bosses get six. Not that I'm gonna give you back an extra treasure that's not a copy of one already in deck :P

December 31st, 2015, 6:03 pm
Ninja Corps

JackWolf wrote:
Does Forgotten King have... SEVEN treasures??? This seems to be an error as everything says all bosses get six. Not that I'm gonna give you back an extra treasure that's not a copy of one already in deck :P

The shadow crown is a misprint. It's a normal treasure that accidentally got the forgotten king image.

December 31st, 2015, 6:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3