View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 26th, 2018, 8:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Codifier Kisa - "Cat and Mouse" 
Mini-Boss

The new Codifier Kisa has "Cat and Mouse" as a 1 action special attack which is a Will vs Will contest which can then compel the enemy up to three squares away.

Is this really meant to be a special attack and not a special action? I can understand the idea of her getting an enemy to "chase" something which would explain the compel, but the damage? I suppose some fluff could be provided to explain the damage (bumping into things, mental stress, etc.), but my point is that it is a SUPER powerful attack for only one action.

We played a game last night with Rex as a mini-boss and he did not stand a chance against Kisa. With only one blue die vs. Kisa's 2 red (which was boosted by the time she met Rex) meant that she was pretty much auto-wounding for every attack she did. Starfire was not able to fare much better.

I know that I have heard that there were a number of misprinted cards with the new set, and I am wondering if this is one of them. Is there a compiled list of all the misprinted cards that someone can direct me to?

Thanks!

June 18th, 2015, 12:09 pm
Mini-Boss

http://ninjadivision.com/wp-content/upl ... 7-2015.pdf

Now here's the thing: there is an errata for Kisa in this document specifying that a certain ability is supposed to be a blue support action. However, the ability they mention here is "Catnip" which (if memory serves) is not the special attack you mentioned but the ability which puts potion counters on another Hero's card! Given how stupidly OP that whole idea is I'm pretty sure they meant to refer to "Cat & Mouse", but we won't know for sure until SPM release an errata for their errata to fix the misprint in their misprint fix.

*Double facepalm*

June 18th, 2015, 12:29 pm
Bottle Cap

Use this FAQ, instead
It is indeed Cat & Mouse, not Catnip

June 19th, 2015, 5:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]