View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 10th, 2018, 6:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Can models activate the same turn they are placed? 
Bottle Cap

Haven't been able to find an answer to this anywhere. I'm mostly referring to for example the rise ability from the necromancer/mage when they rise bone piles or even Beatrix with her ghosts. We have assumed they can but with Beatrix it seems almost very over powered so I've been questioning whether or not this is the case and can't find an answer. Since with Beatrix her ghosts cost 0 skulls making the fact that they are insignificant irrelevant.

July 3rd, 2018, 7:45 am
Mini-Boss

As of the print and play for sde: classic mode you activate all super and 8 bit for free as long as they started the turn in the dungeon. Then you get to activate 4 skulls worth of 16 bits or monsters that did not start the turn on the board. so yes but you only get up to 4 skulls worth.

July 21st, 2018, 3:59 pm
Mini-Boss

Also double check the new pet parade cards since I think they may have updated the creeps.

July 21st, 2018, 7:54 pm
Ninja Corps

Ghosts may have been updated, but mostly because the original version of ghosts are basically functionless in the 2.0 rules, so they needed an overhaul. All other creeps are unchanged to my knowledge though.

July 21st, 2018, 11:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]