View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 15th, 2018, 1:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 2.0 Hero Start with Large Bases 
Denizen

Has there been a clarification/ruling how to start with heroes with large bases the standard start token by a dungeon exit only allows for 6 adjacent squares? As soon as you have a single large base hero, you can only fit 5 heroes. With 2 large base heroes, you can only fit 4.

I was thinking of doing a Hero party with three large base heroes and then quickly realized that you can't fit three large base heroes adjacent to the start token.

obviously, not a huge deal, just place the hero as close as possible, but I was wondering if there was any clarification about this previously? It used to be the only large base hero I had was the Deeproot Wolf Rider, but now there's quite a few and even more coming in SDE:L KS.

Bearstruck Berserker
Deeproot Treant
Tusk Raider
Deeproot Wolf Rider
Thundervale Huntress
Wyrm Claw Templar

SDE: L
Ser Charles Strong
Unicorn
Duskweaver
Crook Eye Tracker (maybe? big enough to be large base, but model is on small base!)
Royal Knight
Rimefrost Warlord

March 12th, 2018, 4:40 am
Ninja Corps

I can't remember if it says it explicitly or not, or where it does if it does, obviously. I always play it that just one space has to be adjacent to the start point. Technically that makes problems if you want to play 5-6 large base heroes still, but in those rare cases, workarounds would be acceptable. :P

March 12th, 2018, 11:00 am
Denizen

I think the issue actually only arises when you have > 2 large base heroes.

For 1-2 large base heroes, unless there are tile effects in the way, technically one should be able to fit up to 6 heroes.

As soon as you have a third large base hero, then you don't have room.

I am now wondering how hilarious a 6 large base hero party would be :lol:

March 12th, 2018, 5:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]