View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 19th, 2018, 6:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Turtles in 2.0 
Mini-Boss

I just finished playing a game of 2.0 and wee had a couple of questions about rock top gang.
1. Do they count as having worth skulls?
2. Can they be moved by the ability ambush?

Has anyone had a hero victory against the rocktops, the trolls, rock gut, and testudo tower. We played 3 games and the firat two games the hero player gave up around turn 5 and then lost to the boss on the third game.

January 8th, 2018, 5:46 am
Ninja Corps

Are you asking if the Turtle Shells have a skull cost? If so no as they are not activated nor do they enter the game though any means other then a turtle getting wacked.

With Ambush I would say that it can not move the shells as they do not have a skull cost.

They are a sturdy group for sure, quite hardy and they have reasonable damage out put and defensive capacity. We have played with this, the heroes have not won but they were not beaten so quickly either.

What heroes are you using? It can have a massive impact on the game.

January 27th, 2018, 5:42 pm
Mini-Boss

Played a game against turtles, lava and testudo. Heroes made it to the boss and got him down to two wounds. It was 50:50 when the heroes lost via last pc

January 29th, 2018, 10:55 pm
Bottle Cap

For the ambush tactic, I have allowed this to happen as they are cost 0. And the rules do not say they can't be moved, pushed or compelled. Yes it is cheese but you have to take the troll spawn point which has a lot of issues on its own and taking them with the turtles are their most viable option. However as a consul, your friends won't like you when you surround someone with 6 shells then crusher to hit them for +6B

March 26th, 2018, 2:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]