View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 22nd, 2017, 5:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Arena crystal capture game mode 
Mini-Boss

I would like an official ruleing.
when a friendly model picks up a friendly token does it return to the crystal "spawn" like in ninja all stars capture the medal or does the friendly model hold onto it until thwy drop it?

March 19th, 2017, 4:02 am
Bottle Cap

From the rules of Arena, my reading is that if the crystal token has been dropped and subsequently picked up by other friendly model, that model keeps the token until it moves adjacent to the friendly crystal cluster or it is destroyed (and the crystal token is placed adjacent to where the model was)

March 22nd, 2017, 7:06 pm
Denizen

vreeleader wrote:
I would like an official ruleing.
when a friendly model picks up a friendly token does it return to the crystal "spawn" like in ninja all stars capture the medal or does the friendly model hold onto it until thwy drop it?
There is nothing in the rules that states that a dropped crystal is returned to the Crystal Cluster when picked up by another model.

March 22nd, 2017, 8:12 pm
Mini-Boss

then there needs to be an erreta for clarification because it does not specify an enemy crystal token to score a point when returning to your crystal spawn point. i dont have the book in front of me but i recall it just saying crystal i know it it meant to be enemy crystal, but the wording i believe is not that great.

March 27th, 2017, 1:58 am
Minion

My read on the rules was that you cannot even pick up friendly crystal, you can only pick up and transport the enemy crystal.

So if you take out the enemy model carrying friendly crystal, the crystal is dropped on the square and stays there until some other enemy model picks it up. All you can do is defend the crystal from the enemy (while transporting the enemy crystal to your own "goal").

That is how I have played the crystal capture game mode.

If you can score with both crystals, that makes the game really short...

March 27th, 2017, 5:00 am
Mini-Boss

2nd question in addition:
can friendly models transfer the crystal? Else you need to be really carefull who is picking it up.

3rd question:
why is dash allowed with Crystal? There are a few monsters with really good MOV....

July 2nd, 2017, 7:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]