View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 23rd, 2017, 2:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Availability of Promo materials/support in Europe 
Minion

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with getting the promotional support stuff for NAS in europe? Speaking of the Hanzo Sagas and Shojos challenge kits. The stores where I live claim they cannot get them.

A friend of mine runs a relatively large league soon, but Ninjadivision doesnt seem to answer his emails to the sales team, so I am trying to help him out here.

I d be willing to have them take one of my KS trophies, but the cards and wristbands are nice extras that would be great to have.

September 7th, 2016, 10:23 am
Ninja Corps

The league kits are available to ninja corp members (the fans that are part of the organized play system). That is, if they are not out of stock in general. I don't know what the shipping costs would be (or if they would ship) to Europe or not, however.

So, one thing that might work would be applying to be a ninja, and ordering the kits that way. It's worthwhile to apply to join anyways if you are already hosting events, as well.

None of this is an official answer. This is just my speculation, so take it for what it is. Hopefully an official answer can be received somewhere.

September 7th, 2016, 10:31 am
Minion

Usagi wrote:
The league kits are available to ninja corp members (the fans that are part of the organized play system). That is, if they are not out of stock in general. I don't know what the shipping costs would be (or if they would ship) to Europe or not, however.

So, one thing that might work would be applying to be a ninja, and ordering the kits that way. It's worthwhile to apply to join anyways if you are already hosting events, as well.

None of this is an official answer. This is just my speculation, so take it for what it is. Hopefully an official answer can be received somewhere.

Sadly, Ninjadivision does not react to any of my attempts to contact them, neither here, in mail, through their Ninja system or on FB. I must assume they are not interested in promoting NAS anymore I guess, at least not outside the US.

September 10th, 2016, 3:03 pm
Mini-Boss

You could mail Nekodachi, since he functions as NDs community manager. Try the KS comments or a PM

September 11th, 2016, 10:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]