View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently May 28th, 2017, 10:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Possible Coming Attractions: NAS edition 
Bottle Cap

Wish there were either more mini's or an easy way to get extras... ._.;;

But anyway, Isn't that art quite a bit different from either of the two sculpts? The Naginata is wholly different. Would be neat if that implied a new ronin but I am sure I am just reading into this too much/wishful thinking lol.

September 9th, 2016, 4:14 am
Mini-Boss

ape2020 wrote:
So I got this from SPM at PAX West as I was working their booth over the weekend.

akai wrote:
From Beasts of War (http://www.beastsofwar.com/liveblogentr ... h-a-ninja/) an image of new figures that I assume are sentries for one of the two products above:

Those are the Miko Sentries for the Hidden Shrine Map pack. This Pack will have one double sided board with shrine maidens who have a weaker attack than normal sentries but higher defense. Plus they have another ability of when they take an action or attacked they draw other maidens toward them as they start to swarm the ninjas.

Also confirmed the Night Market is another map pack just like Hidden Shrine, with another type of sentry, think Yūrei (ghost type) that have stronger attack than normal sentries and like the Mikos some other new ability that my source couldn't remember at the time.

-ape2020

Ya ape 2020 says ghosts with higher attack power can't wait for more tiles

September 9th, 2016, 4:22 am
Minion

I just hope this comes with the necessary side boards and dice and lanterns and shrines. Along with that new challenges and maybe we get an errata soon to fix some of the balance issues.

September 11th, 2016, 9:26 am
Ninja Corps

Lattd wrote:
I just hope this comes with the necessary side boards and dice and lanterns and shrines. Along with that new challenges and maybe we get an errata soon to fix some of the balance issues.

Kinda of doubt it as this is a supplement for the base game. Here is what I'm expecting:

1 - Double-sided fold out board
6 - Miko Shrine Maiden Sentries
1 - Small pamphlet (or rule cards) with a few different game scenarios and Miko rules
Maybe a few event cards to go into the moon deck.

Errata will be more online or in the next version and being a supplement expect to need the base game to have the side board, dice, lanterns stuff. I'm guessing this release will be very much in line with the tile packs we are getting for Super Dungeon Explore.

-ape2020

September 11th, 2016, 4:32 pm
Mini-Boss

what is in the works after all the ronins/clan heroes are released? i know there are two new boards with their own sentries coming soon but does anyone know of anything else?

September 14th, 2016, 5:46 pm
Minion

vreeleader wrote:
what is in the works after all the ronins/clan heroes are released? i know there are two new boards with their own sentries coming soon but does anyone know of anything else?

SPM has been completely silent on the NAS side of things, sadly. I know it on good authority that their overseas distributors have trouble getting stock too.

September 14th, 2016, 6:53 pm
Mini-Boss

NAS products have 20% discount on SPM webstore.
http://sodapopminiatures.com/back-to-th ... e?limit=48

Aella13 Painting Guide

September 15th, 2016, 5:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2