View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 21st, 2018, 1:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 How do we start a league? 
Bottle Cap

Right now at our store, there is only 2 of us that play NAS. I live in Tucson AZ. Does the store order the pack or do we?

May 5th, 2016, 12:43 am
Ninja Corps

as of right now, only Ninja core members and retailers can order the league kits, so if you don't have a member around you, you're not going to have much luck.

on the other hand, I'm currently setting up an online league where people submit teams and see how they fare in a condensed version of those leagues- and i am even giving away the promotional cards to people who take the time and submit a team. I'll put a link to the video below if you want to check it out and try and make a strong team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdW2gfnpkyE

Last edited by Yukidrew on May 5th, 2016, 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

May 5th, 2016, 1:47 am
Ninja Corps

There are organized play kits that stores can order (they are free). There is a demo kit, that's not really a league. But it might help get other players involved. There is the shoujo skill challenge, which is less a league, and more a short tournament using shrine teams. That is also good for introduction to the game. The league oriented kits are the first saga of hanzo and the second saga of hanzo (there will be a third saga, but it isn't released yet). Those are themed league kits for full on league play.

They should be listed under ninja division on a distributor catalogue and, as I said, should be free for retailers.

May 5th, 2016, 1:51 am
Ninja Corps

Yukidrew wrote:
as of right now, only Ninja core members can order the league kits, so if you don't have a member around you, you're not going to have much luck.

on the other hand, I'm currently setting up an online league where people submit teams and see how they fare in a condensed version of those leagues- and i am even giving away the promotional cards to people who take the time and submit a team. I'll put a link to the video below if you want to check it out and try and make a strong team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdW2gfnpkyE

The kits are available to Ninjas (the organized play representatives for ninja division). But the kits were originally made for retail stores doing organized play. So they are available to stores.

May 5th, 2016, 1:53 am
Bottle Cap

Thank you all for the response. I'll talk with my local store owner and see if I can start a series of demos and league play.

May 5th, 2016, 6:40 am
Ninja Corps

If you're interested in doing demos, you should look into joining the ninja-corp program. Especially if you enjoy, and would demo, other Ninja Division games as well (though that's not necessary).

You can look at details about it here http://ninjadivision.com/organized-play/ninja-corps/

May 5th, 2016, 9:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]