View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 23rd, 2017, 9:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Hidden Shrine - New Board for Ninja All-Stars 
Minion

This was mentioned in the Rail Raiders Infinite Kickstarter - there is a Hidden Shrine product that will be released (different from the Ambush! released for SDE). It will contain a new board for NAS, new challenges, and sentries (not sure if they are new sculpts or just more samurais from the core game).

April 10th, 2016, 2:55 pm
Minion

That's cool, I had heard they were doing new non-KS NAS content later this year. This must have been to what they were referring. Excited about new boards / sentries / challenges.

April 10th, 2016, 5:52 pm
Bottle Cap

I was the one to ask about that actually(Unless someone else had already asked before me and I didn't notice it lol)

While I am super curious about the details, What I really wanna know is when it will be available. CSI has it listed as April 13th but Ninja Division doesn't list it anywhere in their upcoming releases schedule...

Here is the CSI store link:
http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/226713

April 11th, 2016, 2:58 am
Ninja Corps

companies that have nothing to do with the actual manufacturer have no real basis to list pre-order release dates on most of the time. Sometimes they will kind of vaguely make them up themselves just to get people to start pre-paying. So, I would take anything like that with a grain of salt, at least.

April 11th, 2016, 5:28 am
Bottle Cap

@Usagi
Yea the 13th has gone by and I don't see any details...

HOWEVER Ninja Division updated/uploaded their June release schedule:

Mizaru
Karura
Moon Princess

I forget, who are Mizaru and Karura? Or are they new?

April 14th, 2016, 6:29 pm
Minion

Mizaru and Karura are the free stretch goal heroes for Clan Yamazaru and Tanchyo.

April 14th, 2016, 6:39 pm
Bottle Cap

I thought they sounded familiar and was pretty sure they were old. Didn't feel like rummaging through my KS stuffs to check...@.@

Kinda sad at the current trickle of releases... so I was really excited to see the talk of Ambush and the preorder for Hidden Shrine pop up. Heck. I am still waiting on all those extra Ronin I didn't buy during the KS to go on sale, and so far only Jubei and Mochizuki are available...

April 14th, 2016, 8:34 pm
Bottle Cap

Shopping around today I found this:

http://www.thewarstore.com/product105680.html
Not sure if we had pricing or official name details before. It's is listed as July 13th but of course weather that is placeholder is obviously the question...

Thewarstore.com also currently has some ronin listed for July as well: Bakusho Mondai, Komuso, Onibaba and Musashi
Really want Komuso and Musashi myself...

April 19th, 2016, 4:07 pm
Minion

I have seen it on a couple of sites for a June release ... it's interesting that some of them are calling it a "Deluxe Warband." I wonder how (or if) that differs from a standard warband.

April 19th, 2016, 4:39 pm
Dungeon Boss

j-bird wrote:
I have seen it on a couple of sites for a June release ... it's interesting that some of them are calling it a "Deluxe Warband." I wonder how (or if) that differs from a standard warband.

Well without knowing the contents, the price itself is an indicator, sitting at $50 base retail as opposed to $40 base retail.

If they want to match the cards, the set would need to include 3 heroes and an Ijin Oni. The 3 heroes enough would make it "deluxe," not to mention the cost of plucking those individual figures from their production lines for alternative packaging.

Click Here for My Comprehensive List of Every Hero, Monster, and Boss available for Super Dungeon Explore.

April 19th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Denizen

j-bird wrote:

A standard warband is 1 hero, 1 miniboss & 2 spawn points worth of monsters.
i'm guessing this will be deluxe due to having more heroes? Probably 3

April 19th, 2016, 5:17 pm
Bottle Cap

Yeah, the Kickstarter came with 3 different "Classes" of Hero, so I bet there will be 3 heroes.
If this is also meant to be how they plan to sell the other 2 Shrine teams not included in the starter for NAS, then I assume both will be present here which would be 2 double spawn points IIRC(Represented by the mini's from the kickstarter). Wouldn't personally be surprised if that also means 2 Oni 'Minibosses' of the same color as the respective shrine teams are included as well.

3 times the Heroes and double the Monsters would certainly be deluxe.

April 19th, 2016, 10:17 pm
Minion

I'm waiting on the reveal of the contents as some of the ninja heroes pictured on the SDE cards in the kickstarter are already released for individual retail purchase.

I wonder how they are going to deal with Kunoichi Candy and Ninja Cola. Slightly different sculpt for Cola.

April 19th, 2016, 10:50 pm
Minion

I'd forgotten about the two extra heroes, that would explain it.

I wonder at that price point if they'd really be able to include both the earth and air colors for the shrine ninjas; that would be a LOT of models for around $50.

April 20th, 2016, 3:01 pm
Bottle Cap

I imagine Shrine Ninja are much cheaper to produce than their other minis. The base game is, relatively speaking, full of the buggers and yet was heavily discounted at online retailers from launch.

Being made of a single mold helps in *that* regard... now if only my skill rings would stay on my shrine Ninja...

April 20th, 2016, 6:06 pm
Mini-Boss

the september release schedule has changed and hidden shrine isn't there anymore.

July 21st, 2016, 4:48 pm
Bottle Cap

Any news when Hidden Shrine will be released?

October 26th, 2016, 10:12 pm
Minion

So I guess NAS is dead? No releases, nothing.

December 16th, 2016, 12:42 am
Denizen

Kaiju wrote:
So I guess NAS is dead? No releases, nothing.

I think it's only playing dead so it can ninja ambush you!

December 16th, 2016, 7:29 am
Bottle Cap

I think a lot of focus right now is on SDE: Legends, Rail Raiders and Way of the Fighter. Ninja All-Stars will always have a special place in my gaming heart. I hope they revisit when they have time. I'd love to see more content and maybe even a little revision in the rules to make it a little less fiddly (do not change the Blood Bowl dice mechanic).

December 18th, 2016, 6:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next