View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 21st, 2017, 1:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Hidden Shrine - New Board for Ninja All-Stars 
Bottle Cap

Better still be alive.

It's a great game and a ton of fun.

Bushido
(Ito Clan, Prefecture of Ryu)

December 18th, 2016, 11:50 pm
Bottle Cap

So I have to ask... For the love of God, when does this thing come out? I'm pretty certain I've seen it up for pre-order on various sites for 6+ months. What is going on? Can I just give you money and have this set already?

January 25th, 2017, 3:36 am
Minion

Strangelove wrote:
So I have to ask... For the love of God, when does this thing come out? I'm pretty certain I've seen it up for pre-order on various sites for 6+ months. What is going on? Can I just give you money and have this set already?

Welcome to Soda pop miniatures fandom, pull up a chair or your legs will get tired.

January 25th, 2017, 5:27 pm
Bottle Cap

Firah wrote:
Welcome to Soda pop miniatures fandom, pull up a chair or your legs will get tired.

Brutal. Any reason in particular as to why things get hung up like this?

January 27th, 2017, 1:19 am
Mini-Boss

Growing company with many products to manage causes the side effect of slowing down the pace it had when it focused on fewer products.

January 27th, 2017, 10:06 am
Denizen

I can't give any details at this time, but more Ninja All-Stars will be coming this year.

January 27th, 2017, 4:18 pm
Minion

Any chance you can whip whoever is responsible for the release schedule into shape Neko? it still shows Roxor 2.0 and Rail Raiders as coming out this month and is pretty much blank from there onwards. it's not exactly a useful tool in it's current state.

Also is there anything else coming for N-A-S after the hidden shrine and night market? just wink :)

January 27th, 2017, 7:25 pm
Bottle Cap

Neko, can you give us fans a clue? :)

January 28th, 2017, 3:54 am
Bottle Cap

ND_nekodachi wrote:
I can't give any details at this time, but more Ninja All-Stars will be coming this year.

This reeks of this item getting rolled into another Kickstarter.

January 30th, 2017, 3:43 am
Bottle Cap

Nice, I've introduced NAS in my FLGS now that the spanish distributor is bringing the product and when march hits and all 6 teams are released we'll start a league,

for the moment Ive demoed several games and people have fallen in love with the game and have already bought the first teams that are released in january, for the moment we are 8 players plus some more interested that will wait untill they see how popular the game becomes

i expect that the hidden shrine are released just in USA (and will need 1 year or more to reach spain), but it will be cool anyway to get some new boards from the sodapop website for us to have more variation and keep players interested through more months

I still remember suggesting to have some "Ultimate level ninjas" miniatures to show clan ninjas that have acquired several skills hope deke gave it some good thought as he said in the kickstarter comments and thinks it's interesting enough to produce it

January 30th, 2017, 2:48 pm
Bottle Cap

I hope they do some rules revamping/streamlining like they did with SDE but nothing major like getting rid of the bloodbowl dice mechanic. I'd also like to see some additional modes like a moba (LoL/Dota) where you attack a nexus.

February 3rd, 2017, 12:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2