View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 13th, 2018, 4:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Kingdom Death Candy & Cola 
Bottle Cap

Now that the model has been sent out and assembled by many, including myself, do we know when the RK rules for her will be available?
Her rules in KD:M are going to be out in November but not sure of SPM's rules timing.

Thanks for looking.

October 14th, 2015, 5:29 am
Ninja Corps

I'm also hoping to get the rules for her soon... which faction[s] she works for will definitely influence her paint job.

October 18th, 2015, 9:39 pm
Bottle Cap

Edit wrong thread

November 20th, 2015, 4:17 pm
Bottle Cap

Quickly jumping in on this - Has KD:C&C arrived to any UK backers of the project?

February 13th, 2016, 6:57 am
Minion

All of the backers from Kingdom Death should have received their "wave 1" (promos and extras) which included Candy & Cola.

February 23rd, 2016, 8:47 pm
Ninja Corps

PY. wrote:
All of the backers from Kingdom Death should have received their "wave 1" (promos and extras) which included Candy & Cola.

I got mine (ordered through a friend that baked the whole thing). Was she supposed to have a star card? It's been so !SODA! long I can't remember anymore @_@

February 23rd, 2016, 8:56 pm
Denizen

If anyone wanted some news about the Candy from the Dragon Tides boardgame, your worst fears are realised and the likelyhood of her actually being released is about the same as being able to catch a unicorn fart in a jar.

Alex Lim from AJG doesnt have the money to even finish shipping for the base box game for wave 1, and according to the latest update, all the KS extras haven't even hit production, oh yeah before he can put any money towards wave 2 stuff he has to pay an almost $15,000 debt at the shipping hub just for dragon tides, then another 30 odd thousand for his previous KS campaigns.

February 23rd, 2016, 9:03 pm
Minion

"She comes with a KD:M one shot challenge scenario, a promo soda bottle lantern gear card and promo rules for use with Soda Pop Miniatures Relic Knights game!!"

Is the original Kickstarter update which revealed this miniature, but other than the gear card and the scenario, I'm not sure I got any stat card for Relic Knights. Might've been forgotten over the years ;p by both parties involved.

February 23rd, 2016, 9:28 pm
Ninja Corps

Wave 1 only included the base game and the add on models. None of the special models came with cards, scenarios, or equipment just the plain models.

Wave 3 (don't know what wave 2 was) is shipping and this includes all the expansions except the Lantern Festival which is TBA for the the moment.
Dragon King Expansion
Sunstalker Expansion
Lonely Tree Expansion
Spidicules Expansion
Dung Beetle Knight Expnasion
Flower Knight Expansion
Gorm Expansion
Lion God Expansion
Slenderman Expansion
Herald of Death

This was said by Adam about the Lantern Festival "Just so no one panics, Lantern Festival Expansions have been removed from backerkit, so we can comply with the SKU's and inventory the warehouses have. We still have an accurate record of whom has what and I will add them back, after we complete wave 3. That was the reason we were throwing some shipping errors. It is nothing to worry about."

I'll ask about the promo or special stuff for Candy/Cola, Holiday Nico but they may be in the final wave with the Lantern Festival.

-ape2020

February 23rd, 2016, 11:20 pm
Minion

oh yea all the extra stuff didnt get any card - its all online though for now, we might be able to get physical copies later - but thats only for KD:M stuff. Might need to ask both Soda Pop and Kingdom Death about this stat card for Relic Knights

February 23rd, 2016, 11:26 pm
Ninja Corps

Yeah just found the PDF http://www.kingdomdeath.com/downloads/Book-3-19.pdf but of course with the crazy amount of stuff he is working through and the amount of orders he has to get straight, it might take some time. But I still keep asking.

-ape2020

February 23rd, 2016, 11:40 pm
Mini-Boss

I got my wave 3 and still no Candy RK card. I'm not sure that she will ever get rules at this point. I hope SPM can put up a download or something.

March 24th, 2016, 3:07 pm
Bottle Cap

Any update on the rules for Survivor Candy? I got her model from a friend but cannot seem to find her stats anywhere

November 26th, 2016, 11:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]