View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 23rd, 2017, 8:12 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 MISSING PARTS/MISSING BACKER UPDATE! 
Moderator Ninja

Hey guys and gals,

Hausdorf and I chatted with Deke quickly today. He wanted us to pass along some information.

The final pallets of items from CMON should be arriving this week. Once those arrive they will start banging out orders as fast as possible.

They are currently getting hundreds of emails per day. Repeat emails (either sending your email again to the same address or sending it to multiple address's) slow down the work that they are doing. As soon as they have all of your items, they will ship out your stuff.

They are pressing CMON for an update on EU shipping and will post when they have more information.

Deke has ensured us that everyone will get every item they pledged for.

Please keep the conversation in the already established shipping thread that's 175+ pages long in the general Relic Knights area.

Regards,
Shane

P.S. - All words and phrasing are mine, not his so please don't hammer them if you feel something is worded inappropriately :)

P.P.S. - Feel free to hammer me all you want :P

August 26th, 2014, 3:39 pm
Moderator Ninja

Jestor wrote:
They are currently getting hundreds of emails per day. Repeat emails (either sending your email again to the same address or sending it to multiple address's) slow down the work that they are doing. As soon as they have all of your items, they will ship out your stuff.
I know that given the "circumstances" it is asking a lot, but I would strongly encourage those that have been emailing SPM unanswered to give them some breathing room to get through the email backlog (by all accounts it is pretty massive) - perhaps hold off your next email until at least next Monday.

We can assure you that if you have emailed SPM, then they will get back to you.

August 26th, 2014, 7:36 pm
Profile WWW
Employee

Hey, hey my apologies for not being as active as I had been. Between getting the warehouse set up, the month long Gencon push, Super Dungeon Explore: Forgotten King and getting new employees up to speed we have been slammed. It's a confluence of awesome things that are happening all at once, and has us a bit breathless.

But you don't care about that, you care about progress! So here is the progress:

We have received all pledge items from CMoN except for Lithographs and the Mangas. However, CMoN has already shipped them to us and they should be arriving within a day or so.

We have hired an additional dedicated packer and an additional dedicated e-mail customer support person. I'm sure most of you who have contacted the rkbacker e-mail have already heard back from him as he is close to being caught up on that address.

We have sent out the missing Hell's Belles torsos and fixed Valerias to all US backers.

International backers:
-- If you only needed a fixed Valeria it has gone out. If you needed
-- Valeria and Hell's Belles torsos or just Hell's Belles torsos they are going out in a steady stream.
-- They are coming from the US so give them time to get to you.

All Hell's Belles and Valerias were sent out independant of any other missing items you may have. This was simply for logistics reasons. It does not mean we ignored or do not know about other missing items you may have contacted us about.

Now that we have all the product we need to start correcting mispacks and missing pledges, shipping for missing pledges, parts, and items began this week from SPM. We are shipping daily. I do not have a good sense of how long this will take yet. Every issue we receive is unique so we can't "assembly line" the process. We're also having to check against multiple e-mails often sent to multiple addresses and the backer records provided by CMoN. I know that's not your problem—but it does slow the process. We are working through as quickly as we can.

Our understanding is that most of the EU orders have been shipped. We were provided with a whole swath of tracking numbers for them. If you have not received a tracking number feel free to contact rkbacker@sodapopminiatures.com to see if we have received one for you. We are also checking to see if there are any orders that have not yet shipped, and will get their tracking information. Note that if you ordered a battlemat, it shipped separately from the rest of your pledge and will arrive in its own tube.

I will keep checking in weekly or relay info to Jestor and Hausdorf with new status updates so you all know the progress that is being made. We will make sure every last one of you have each and every item you pledged for, so we can all enjoy our games battling for the fate of the Last Galaxy!

September 4th, 2014, 4:58 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]