View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 22nd, 2017, 2:49 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Q&A from the "RK Shipping Info (now Q&A with Deke)" Thread 
Moderator Ninja

SPM_Deke wrote:
***** 1/22/2014 ****

Questions:
Will we be able to buy more bases right away?

Answer:
Base Toppers will be available for retail sale. We are exploring doing some base packs for people who want more Relic Knights colored bases.

Questions:
What colors (bases) do the other factions have?

Answer:
All the Relic Knights bases are dark purple.

Questions:
How long are the factories down for chinese new year? I read somewhere it was 6 weeks?

Answer:
It varies by factory. I have e-mailed asking for dates. My understanding is it will be down until around Feb 20th.

Questions:
Also is Relic Knights still being air shipped to the US after it is completed?

Answer:
Since everything will be arriving in a single consolidated shipment it will come by sea.

Questions:
I wanted to ask if you could give any update on the status of the gaming mats offered as KS extras? Just wondering if they will be coming with the rest of the KS stuff or should we expect to see those mats delivered at a later date?

Answer:
All items are planned to ship at the same time, including the game mats.

Questions:
Did they say how much of the battle boxes are left? Or are they gonna start on the rest of the stuff after CNY?

Answer:
The Battle Box contents have all been manufactured and packing them will be finished after CNY. In the meantime manufacturing on the remaining items—Relic Knights, units, etc—will be underway.

April 26th, 2014, 8:22 am
Profile WWW
Moderator Ninja

SPM_Deke wrote:
***** 1/31/2014 ****

Question:
Any word yet on photos of the production models?

Answer:
We just got some of the battle boxes express shipped to us. I will have some straight from the box pics and video courtesy of my iphone starting tomorrow and over the course of a few days. With nice, properly lit studio photos a bit later.

Question:
Any chance of future SDE characters showing up as Relic Knights characters? I would love to find Nyan Nyan to team with Kisa or a Riftling Rogue for my Corsairs.

Answer:
The possibility is certainly there. Darkspace allows us to explore lots of fun options.

Question:
Other than the USA shipments by Air, are all the other regions receiving the same treatment?

Answer:
Take it away Ape! :)
Stuff packed in China then airlifted to US and Europe for each respective backers. Backers in the Asia region are being shipped directly from China. Any where else is coming from the US. This seems to be the plan CMON laid out in one of their updates.

re: Doctrine student mages...just wait until you read about Leopold Magnus's plans for those Doctrine students...

April 26th, 2014, 8:23 am
Profile WWW
Moderator Ninja

SPM_Deke wrote:
***** 2/4/2014 ****

Question:
I may be getting how the items are being broken down for shipping confused. Sorry if this was cover earlier.
I believe that Royal Wrecker is in the Cerci Starter box. Does that mean if you did not pledge the extra amount for her, that you will still get her? Please help untangle my mind.

Answer:
No problem! The forum moves pretty fast so it's easy for stuff to get buried. The cerci starter changed the most from kickstarter to retail. The Cerci Kickstarter "Starter" pledge will contain:
1 Princess Malya retail box
2 Hell's Belles retail boxes
2 Pacer retail boxes
1 Suicide Queen & Rin Farrah retail box
Esper Deck retail box
Tokens retail polybag
mini-rulebook + dashboard

The Royal Wrecker, pit crew, etc all remain a separate add-on for the Kickstarter.

Question:
I don't know if its the video or what but the face on the second pit crew seems not very detailed. Hoping it is just the video quality.

Answer:
Due to how anime features are generally portrayed, our models never have the super chiseled features you'll see on some model lines. However, all the video and photos for the unboxing was done with my iphone and it had some difficulties. We'll have studio shots sometime after templecon that will let you see the models in proper lighting and focus!

Question:
Will y'all post pictures of the new tiles and such after Templecon?

Answer:
We've already posted an image on our front page!

Question:
None of the other factions outside exclusives have more then one questing knight. Unless i am missing something.

Answer:
In the main rulebook, which you'll be receiving as part of your pledge, every faction has 3 Knights—1 Relic and 2 Questing.

Question:
So for retail packaging are you guys going all boxes or is it mostly blisters?

Answer:
All boxes. Small units are in the same size box as the Super Dungeon Explore promo models, medium box for larger models, and a large box for the battle boxes.

April 26th, 2014, 8:31 am
Profile WWW
Moderator Ninja

SPM_Deke wrote:
***** 2/5/2014 *****

Question:
Now that you've got some of the miniatures in your hands, how are you the other soda peeps feeling about the final product? Are the pieces as good as you were expecting or maybe even better?

Answer:
We are very happy with how the models look in hand. (Did you expect a different answer? ;) ) There are, of course, always things we would love to tweak or adjust, but that's the nature of any creative endeavor. All arrayed, the forces are proving dynamic and diverse. We are very excited to get them on the game table and we can't wait to see people paint theirs up!

Question:
Because you guys changed things after the Kickstarter and didn't tell anyone while the Pledge Manager was still open, will you let the people who used one of their exclusive slots on Marie Claude change it to something that is actually exclusive?

Answer:
The pledge manager is closed and every one will recieve all the models they pledged for.

Question:
Won't we have to wait till retail for those that were not included in the kickstarter? We will get our models and then sometime later the others will be available?

Answer:
Units that are in the book but that weren't part of the Kickstarter will be released over the course of the year into retail. Kickstarter backers will get all of their models well before a full retail release.

Question:
Is Codebreaker a Knight?

Answer:
Yes, Codebreaker is Black Diamond's 3rd Questing Knight.

Profile WWW
Moderator Ninja

SPM_Deke wrote:
***** 2/6/2014 *****

Question:
How many people have refunded out so far?

Answer:
I don't know the exact numbers because we just took over, but I know it's fewer than 10%. You'll still have a nice big player base once the game hits your hands. :)

Question:
I know you are working on TempleCon stuff at the moment, but what are your plans for GenCon? Will you be hosting any panels to discuss Relic Knights (From concept to shelf?) or anything of that sort? I've really enjoyed going to Privateer's Panels because of the insight into the creation process and getting to know the people a bit better. I'd definitely go to a SPM panel if it were available. I know you'll be really busy, but it would be pretty cool. If a panel is too much commitment, what about a discussion over lunch at Loughmillers?

Answer:
No panels planned, but that is a great idea. I'll bring it up with the crew. We will be at our own booth with Ninja Division and Hawk Wargames. We have a some big things in the works so plans are still in development. We will announce more as we finalize them.

Profile WWW
Moderator Ninja

SPM_Deke wrote:
***** 3/5/2014 *****

Q: When do y'all move to Denver? Will the new place be kitted out to help y'all produce minis?

A: This summer! Since we mainly do plastic models we will not be having manufacturing facilities.

Q: How is the RK production going? I'm sure everything is going well but it you have anything further that'd be super.

A: I sent an update to CMoN to post so it should be up soon. Basics are Cerci and Black Diamond are done and undergoing QC before being packaged. All manufacturing will be complete no later than mid April.

Q: back to the new place, will y'all have any gaming spaces installed so that you guys can record battle reports or are y'all going to visit a local game shop?

A: I'm sure we'll have a table or three, but we'll definitely be around local game shops as well. Since we don't have the exact location yet, I don't know which shops will be the most "local."

Profile WWW
Moderator Ninja

SPM_Deke wrote:
***** 3/11/2014 *****

Q: Is there a KS update coming to let people know to go vote on the pose they want?

A: It should be. All updates that I "post" have to be sent to CMoN for approval and then they post the update.

Q: Any further production updates? Or is it a "we'll know about a week out" type situation?

A: I ask for production updates pretty constantly (without heckling our poor manufacturers). When I get one I then pass it on pretty much the same day.

Q: In regards to the online store, when will the plas-tek (name that movie...hint: the book came first) miniatures be for sale, exactly?

A: Not until we have our retail quantity which will be sea shipped as opposed to air shipped.

Q: What prompted the Candy Heart Figure? Will Candy be getting annual versions, similar to that of Reaper's Sophie?

A: We love Candy and wanted to do something for all the backers who have hung in there with us for this journey. You've all been tremendous!

Q: Will we ever see a Knight with the Cypher riding the relic and the knight 'coxing them down?' :D

A: Sounds like a fun pose! Never say never, but in the meantime I expect to see some conversions!

Q: I can't help but find a strong resemblance between your avatar and Togan's face...Where specific characters patterned after SPM members? If so, who is who (whom, which, etc.-grammar hounds beware...I have mace)? Is Candy the name of someone's significant other?

A: Oh no! I'm the bearded dirty old man!? Togan actually was inspired by a long list of classic dirty/cranky/mischievous old man anime characters such as Master Roshi and Happosai. Candy is not the name of anyone we know directly. We wanted our mascots Candy and Cola to share the sweetness of their names with our own Soda Pop name. ;)

Q: How has the change in your relationship with CMON affected how Relic Knights will be supported? Many fans are interested in long-term well-being of projects they back.

A: We will give them ALL the love and support! We've put a lot of time, effort, and money into these products and we want them to succeed long term more than anyone.

Q: International gamers have mentioned how difficult it is to get some SDE products. Will global distribution of both games be more friendly to consumers when you have your own channels?

A: That is certainly our goal and one we are already starting to work towards.

April 26th, 2014, 8:32 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2