View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 20th, 2017, 10:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Question about the pledge mnager closing 
Ninja Corps

Something I asked about, and was told would be a thing by the time the pledge manager closed was that the various models would have finalized stats (so I knew what I was buying). Having kept my head out of the playtesting for this one (since I wasn't able to be all in, i stayed all out so I won't have to learn a bunch of new kings) could someone tell me where I can go to see the final stats on all the units now?

August 26th, 2017, 3:24 pm
Denizen

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/f ... 0o5OFhXVkk

This is the most recent complete beta packet. After the QuickStart rules for the starter box are completed, there will be a look at balancing unit stats and cost, so what is presented here may still change slightly. The mechanics are all but set (I think there was one errant LoS issue to resolve). It has certainly been my experience that with the changes to the mechanics and scenarios, there isn't really a bad unit as much as it is a case of what fits your playstyle.

I know there are a handful of active testers that keep an eye on the forums, so please ask any questions you have - understanding the rules is important to evaluating units :)

And if you're not a member of the Facebook Group it might be worth joining to keep up with other discussions. I do post the beta packet updates there for people who use mobile devices (that can't normally unzip the packets from the updates).

August 26th, 2017, 3:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]