View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 22nd, 2017, 2:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Hi. New here :) Question about RK v2 
Bottle Cap

Hi. I have just come across this game after playing some super dungeon explorer and was gutted to find id missed a kickstarter for this game. luckily there are late pledges available and ive managed to grab one :).
My question is this.
How well is this project doing in terms of being completed and what sorta time frame could I expect delivery in the UK. I am aware I will be low down on the shipping list due to having a late pledge but I am really looking forward to playing this game.
Any info would be great.

August 5th, 2017, 4:47 pm
Ninja Corps

if you are a late pledger, you may be able to request access to the relic knight beta forum. T Here you can see, first hand, how things are progressing. Sadly, I have no been able to keep up with the RK beta myself. I _think_ it's close to done at this point though. But there's no reason not to get access and check out what's going on there still.

Otherwise, Sodapop always delivers on it's kickstarters. Usually a bit late, but that's par for everything kickstarter really. I've not seen any indications that this project is seriously behind schedule or anything though.

August 7th, 2017, 8:18 pm
Denizen

Glad you decided to take a look and jump in!

My guess is that things are mostly on track right now to ship close to the estimated timeframe on the KS main page. However, SPM has committed to giving us 30 days notice before they close the pledge manager, and we haven't gotten that yet. The playtest has shifted forcus to getting the 2-player starter finished off, and that's the main part of wave 1; my guess is when that is ready they will give us their estimated delivery date for wave 1. Depending on production times, etc, I'd say that wave 1 won't be ready to ship until mid October at the absolute earliest.

August 7th, 2017, 8:48 pm
Bottle Cap

Thanks for your replies. Had a feeling it ma have been mod to late Oct before delivery. Always the way with a kick starter project.

August 8th, 2017, 4:43 am
Bottle Cap

Are the 1.0 models like suspect 9 being remastered in resin, or are they still plastic?

August 8th, 2017, 7:53 am
Profile WWW
Bottle Cap

Ok, took the plunge and ordered everything void has plus the pledge of course, this will be my second venture into RK, first one was a dissaster, but I have high hopes the second time will be better, especially with all resin miniatures and renewed rules.

August 8th, 2017, 9:34 am
Profile WWW
Denizen

Almost everything currently in plastic will be resculpted and re-released in resin at some point. SPM went through the line and pulled the worst models for immediate resculpt. The plastics that weren't pulled were deemed good enough to sell through current stock before they are moved to resin. They have said a few Noh models may stay plastic, since their scale means they have good detail, but I'd be surprised if they weren't eventually moved to resin for completeness sake. The two Penny Arcade figures cannot contractually be manufactured again, so only their stats cards are getting updated, and I believe they are not planning on redoing the boost token pack.

August 8th, 2017, 12:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]