View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 18th, 2017, 4:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Current state of the game and the future. 
Minion

IMO:

2.1 game is less than impressive.

The games I've experienced have been slow, long, and I've relatively mixed feelings about my enjoyment. I don't see this version of the game ever reaching any kind of mass adoption.

As a consumer there is one huge, massive problem I have with the game. It was a blatant bait and switch. If I had known that the final game wouldn't resemble the original proposition, it would be very difficult to sell me on rk ks2.

There are many reasons to ask for a refund. There is a huge factor in me keeping on with the game.

The reality is that SPM haven't been honest and certainly haven't been direct in communication. SPM has communicated, but I go back and read the updates and it reads like a series of statements to the company about the great product they know they have for themselves.

The fans, who are few and far between as it is, have been at best 50/50 supporters of the product SPM is selling to apparently SPM. Even the staunchest supporters on the biggest forum for the game (facebook) have questioned the current state of the game.

There has been one, just one SPM employee really communicating to the players on these forums. The forums that SPM has stated is the only place to communicate with them about the game.

This is not a good sign for the future of the game.

My point in posting here, writing this, is an appeal. I am trying to appeal to SPM to consider what the people that are playing are saying and adjust. Don't give us lip service, don't give us a brand new adjustment in the most recent build of the game, and when there is an outcry that it doesn't work you say "at this point it's not likely to change" (paraphrasing).

June 5th, 2017, 1:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]