View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 23rd, 2017, 1:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Pledge manager questions 
Ninja Corps

With the pledge manager up, people may have questions not covered in the tutorial. So I'll make this thread for people to put those in (and hopefully have them answered).

My question related to the pledge manager is: I seem to remember it being said that we will get unit stats and what not before the manager closes. Is this still the case? If so, is there a (very general) ball park on when we will get to see that?

April 26th, 2017, 1:26 am
Denizen

The Esper Deck is missing as a stand-alone purchase (this was promised during a Q&A iirc).

What exactly is in the novel? Is it simply the fluff book as a stand-alone, the fluff without the artwork, or something new?

April 26th, 2017, 2:31 am
Bottle Cap

Hi,

I found the base inserts from the first Relic Knights Kickstarter in the pledge manager.
Will they be available in general? After the second Kickstarter? Would love to use the inserts for all my factions and later add-ons.

Second Question:
Will the bases of the second Kickstarter be black oder like now purple?

April 26th, 2017, 6:16 am
Bottle Cap

Hello, i've made the late pledge Relic Knight. I've not become a link for the pledge manager.

April 26th, 2017, 12:13 pm
Denizen

Abaddon, SPM has confirmed that the bases going forward are going to be black. (This was not publicly posted to my knowledge, but a member of the FB group did report that black was what they were in response to a direct question. I'm apt to believe it since all the purple bases I have are stamped with their previous publisher's copyright)

April 26th, 2017, 2:18 pm
Ninja Corps

Major Glitch wrote:
What exactly is in the novel? Is it simply the fluff book as a stand-alone, the fluff without the artwork, or something new?

I've been wondering that myself.

April 26th, 2017, 2:44 pm
Denizen

On the thumbnail the description for the Twilight Night says she's a Noh Hero, but she's in the Void section and her description on her full page calls her a Void Hero. Which is it? The link to the rules still points to the last update, so I can't confirm via her card...

April 26th, 2017, 4:02 pm
Minion

Just wondering, but for those that did the pin-up pledge plus pledged during the KS, wasn't that to include all pinups or just those two that started? (looking at the price ticket on the zineda pinup)

April 26th, 2017, 4:45 pm
Denizen

Focslain wrote:
Just wondering, but for those that did the pin-up pledge plus pledged during the KS, wasn't that to include all pinups or just those two that started? (looking at the price ticket on the zineda pinup)

Only Marie Claude and Fiametta are in the KS pinups+ pledges, Zineda is separate; Zineda will not be exclusive like the other two. It also sounds like they have other pinups planned as well.

April 26th, 2017, 5:05 pm
Denizen

I pledged for the Pinups Please and can't find where you hid that option.

Where did you hide it?

April 30th, 2017, 9:08 pm
Profile WWW
Denizen

mictator wrote:
Hello, i've made the late pledge Relic Knight. I've not become a link for the pledge manager.
Just log into your Soda Pop Store account, place all of the items you want (including your base pledge) into the shopping cart and checkout.

If you are unable to log into your Soda Pop Store account, please contact us at info@sodapopminiatures.com

Cat wrote:
I pledged for the Pinups Please and can't find where you hid that option.

Where did you hide it?
If you pledged for the Pinups Please pledge but are not seeing it in your pledge manager, your account may not have been flagged correctly. Please contact us at info@sodapopminiatures.com and we can fix it.

April 30th, 2017, 10:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]