View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 22nd, 2018, 4:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Missing/Miscast Parts? 
Minion

Hello,

I had been part of the KS all those years ago and while I had noticed some missing parts soon after I got my stuff I decided to wait until I could go through everything before I would email about them. Unfortunately life decided to get a bit mean at that point and so I haven't really had a chance to get back to my stuff until recently. I heard about the new KS and that many models are being discontinued. Would I still be able to get replacements for the missing/miscast parts? I ended up getting what I'm assuming to be a Sophia Drake torso with my Black Dragons instead of one of the torsos I was supposed to get. The only other problem is the outstretched arm and/or the hand for my Ameliel have the parts where they attach miscast, which I can't really fix due to the size of the parts. Is it still possible to get replacement parts for these models?

Other than those two all of my other models seem fine, which is kind of impressive since I had gotten all of the KS stuff for Shattered Sword, Cerci, Noh, and Black Diamond plus all of the radiant, darkspace, and SDE KickStarter models. I'm looking forward to the 2nd edition KS.

February 18th, 2017, 8:56 pm
Denizen

I recommend emailing them directly rather than asking here.

From the SPM Site:
If your item is defective, or contains damaged or missing parts please contact store@sodapopminiatures.com.

February 19th, 2017, 2:29 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]