View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 16th, 2018, 4:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Relic Knights: Enforcers 
Denizen

Enforcer power armor was an early power armor used by Alliance exploratory fleets. Known for its
durability, dependability, and ease of maintenance it performed a vital role in allowing the Alliance to
expand throughout its first systems, the galaxy, and beyond. In time, the Enforcer armor was upgraded to
a more sophisticated armor, and the Alliance slowly decommissioned its existing Enforcer suits.
Nonetheless, the rugged Enforcer armor remained a valuable commodity and is sold to trusted planets,
law enforcement groups, and colonists in need.

Relic Knights: 2nd Edition is coming to Kickstarter at the end of February!

February 13th, 2017, 4:53 pm
Ninja Corps

This looks like the mini got it will be very hefty and satisfying. No idea what it's in-game stats or functionality will be. But I bet it will be fairly big and heavy. That's fun to me :P

February 13th, 2017, 5:26 pm
Minion

Usagi wrote:
This looks like the mini got it will be very hefty and satisfying. No idea what it's in-game stats or functionality will be. But I bet it will be fairly big and heavy. That's fun to me :P

Going to bet it works like a beefer Black Dragon. Though it looks like a 40K space marine with puffer armour.

So far we've seen the knights for both sides, the minon squad for viod and the mid-size unit for the radiant. Two more reveals and hopfully we get the full KS info? PLease?

February 13th, 2017, 7:44 pm
Denizen

From the Facebook Chatter:

Quote:
Ninja Division - Soda Pop Miniatures
Wait until you see the coat of paint Bang-Bang has put on her squad! ;)

So these might not be the mid-sized unit, but the squad to match the Void Minions.

February 14th, 2017, 10:10 am
Profile WWW
Ninja Corps

Obsidian-Crane wrote:
From the Facebook Chatter:

Quote:
Ninja Division - Soda Pop Miniatures
Wait until you see the coat of paint Bang-Bang has put on her squad! ;)

So these might not be the mid-sized unit, but the squad to match the Void Minions.

Both are likely equal to Black Dragon unit and the only minions in the starter set. I expect each side will get an expensive unique. That way you keep the model and cost down. Just look at a build for Sophia, a full squad of Black Dragons, and any QK, easily over 35pts.

-ape2020

February 14th, 2017, 2:39 pm
Ninja Corps

I would guess that the two-player starter has two cadres that are similar to current faction starters: A Questing Knight with attendant Cypher, a stand-alone unit, and a Squad. As far as I remember only Shattered Sword breaks this mold, it seems like a good set of models to get familiar with the game and serve as the basis for expanding one's cadre.
This would mean we know the Knights, Cyphers, and Squads, but not those last two units.

February 14th, 2017, 2:51 pm
Denizen

The fat jin-roh guy looks pretty impressive.

February 17th, 2017, 1:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]