View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 16th, 2018, 7:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Any news on Void Break? 
Minion

Last announcement I saw said Void Break on November 2016, but I haven't heard any other news relating to it since then.

November 16th, 2016, 9:26 am
Denizen

Zeru wrote:
Last announcement I saw said Void Break on November 2016, but I haven't heard any other news relating to it since then.

There has been no updates. But given that the info that was supposed to be released in 'the coming weeks' still hasn't been released, and that way of the fighter was kickstartered 2 months late (and runs until the end of November) it is safe to assume that it isn't happening in November 2016.

They might surprise us with it, but I doubt it.

November 17th, 2016, 12:22 am
Mini-Boss

No count with this in 2016, because they will relaunch Way of the Fiasco, I mean, Fighter.

Lessons of Professor Internet.
* So, you're MAD about something on internet...
* The art of wait.

November 25th, 2016, 12:27 pm
Bottle Cap

not fiasco just wrong comm like gamesworkshop..... teasing of pictures and fluff is not teasing..... and kickstarter with no communication and before review is dead.

with great minis by pro painters, tips and more.

November 26th, 2016, 10:42 am
Profile WWW
Ninja Corps

My guess is they didn't want another Kickstarter running parallel to Way of the Fighter.

November 29th, 2016, 3:01 pm
Bottle Cap

relaunch way of tiger... in the same time of 4 big KS..... it's a joke ? without information (again....) before..... it's already dead.

sodapop contact me for emulator agent in your campaign.... because you NEED this.

with great minis by pro painters, tips and more.

November 30th, 2016, 4:48 pm
Profile WWW
Ninja Corps

Way of the Fighter is at double its funding goal with 11 days to go, that ain't what I call a dead Kickstarter, son. Sure, they won't be swimming in money like Scrooge McDuck, but they'll be able to take the game retail, so there's good.
I'm kind of in Relic Knights hibernation until Void Break and the 2.0 rules, but I'm-a jump on the Kickstarter when it does launch.

December 1st, 2016, 1:37 am
Minion

Bitt_Player wrote:
Way of the Fighter is at double its funding goal with 11 days to go, that ain't what I call a dead Kickstarter, son. Sure, they won't be swimming in money like Scrooge McDuck, but they'll be able to take the game retail, so there's good.
I'm kind of in Relic Knights hibernation until Void Break and the 2.0 rules, but I'm-a jump on the Kickstarter when it does launch.

Good to see WotF met it's goal this time.

I'm in the same boat, holding off a little on RK until the void break drops then adding to the KS. Honestly I might get two of the starters (one from the KS another from my FLGS), would allow for a nice 100 pts pure void list.

Now how well that works is still unknown.

December 1st, 2016, 3:33 pm
Ninja Corps

From Update #9 of the WotF KS:
Masters and Archai, comrades and friends, I bring joyous news—we stand on the brink of annihilation.

Uncountable stars and endless galaxies have fallen before the inexorable advance of the Void, and now our people tread the doomed worlds of the Last Galaxy. We shall soon see the exaltation of the new Avatar, and the death of this universe is at hand.

Tonight, on this final night of the Festival of Ascent, we must reflect as well as celebrate. We are the Armies of Annihilation, the Voices of the Void, the Handmaids of Oblivion, who watch from the shadows as the darkness grows. We are the observers, and we keep the history of what we see. We are the maleaach, the last of all peoples, and to understand what that means, we must recollect what has gone before. I shall read, then, from the record of the end—The Book of the Final Days of the Last Galaxy.

As far as a date yet? No, but my guess is in the new year. That would give people who backed WotF enough time to save up some funds.

December 13th, 2016, 8:03 pm
Minion

That looks like a questing knight version of the void witch....

Looks like I chose correctly in going void.

December 14th, 2016, 2:04 pm
Bottle Cap

Thread Bump!

I still have minis to buy from darkspace calamity but in the meantime I am wondering if there have been developments on void break.

I am happy that soda pop's other projects are going well but it would be nice to hear more about Relic Knights once in a while.

January 12th, 2017, 11:18 pm
Mini-Boss

One of the big war among sites is doing a big RK theme week soon, I'd not be surprised if the announcement will close it out.

January 13th, 2017, 1:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]