View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 22nd, 2018, 1:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Custom SDE character cards 
Minion

Well, this is sort of a spin off of the "Relic Knights Fan Character Profiles" topic. Since card templates exist for SDE on Board Game Geek, this will be interesting. I want you guys to make hero or monster cards for SDE, based on other existing chibi miniature sets, original characters, or even custom minis you have made from SDE miniatures.

Now then, you know of my custom Princess Cadance miniature, but a stat card for her isn't ready yet, as I'm still looking into a few thing for her. However, I do have a fan made SDE character card based off a webcomic.

I'm currently hunting down a metal Ember Mage to make this one, but enough about custom minis. I want to see you guys make some custom cards of your own.

July 6th, 2013, 5:26 am
Profile WWW
Minion

I did a revision of my Lux card...

I also have three new card to show off based on some custom miniatures I did...

August 16th, 2013, 4:47 am
Profile WWW
Mini-Boss

Princess Cadance's Aura of Love should be a red button since it is an attack. It's also very strong at 3 red, might need to bump up to 3 action points (Needs play testing).

Glorp's Common Monster ability is useless as that is how the game works anyways.

Subdivine; how does this effect work ? Is it only useful during the spawn phase ?? Could you please explain further.

August 18th, 2013, 9:15 pm
Minion

chibi-noki wrote:
Glorp's Common Monster ability is useless as that is how the game works anyways.

From what I've played so far (only about three games), I assumed that certain spawn points can only spawn certain types of monsters, as that's what it seem to imply in the rules and spawn point cards.

chibi-noki wrote:
Subdivine; how does this effect work ? Is it only useful during the spawn phase ?? Could you please explain further.

It's during the spawn phase, and doing so uses the Glorp's action, meaning you can't activate it that round. I'll add a description about it in the revised card.

chibi-noki wrote:
Princess Cadance's Aura of Love should be a red button since it is an attack. It's also very strong at 3 red, might need to bump up to 3 action points (Needs play testing).

Thanks for pointing that out, as I'm still testing how they work in game. Besides, not everything is set in stone yet. After all, I've done revisions to the Lux card, so changes may happen as time goes on.

August 21st, 2013, 2:23 am
Profile WWW
Mini-Boss

eradose wrote:
chibi-noki wrote:

From what I've played so far (only about three games), I assumed that certain spawn points can only spawn certain types of monsters, as that's what it seem to imply in the rules and spawn point cards.
\

Any monster can be spawned from any spawning point. It's page 10 in the rulebook if you would like to confirm.

The monsters granted by the card are just for setting up the Consul's monster pool at the beginning of the game.

August 21st, 2013, 2:44 am
Bottle Cap

Here's mine! I thought it would be cool to use Vandella as Heroine, so I tweaked her stats a bit!

Image Image

Hope you like it!

August 26th, 2013, 7:25 pm
Minion

ShadowFox2269 wrote:
Here's mine! I thought it would be cool to use Vandella as Heroine, so I tweaked her stats a bit!

Image Image

Hope you like it!

You're the one who posted this on Board Game Geek, aren't you?

September 3rd, 2013, 4:18 am
Profile WWW
Minion

Here's the corrected Princess Cadance card

September 5th, 2013, 4:35 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]