View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 15th, 2018, 11:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Random Soda Pop Stories 
Minion

This is something I've seen on other forums before. Basically just write short skits involving Soda Pop characters (Relic Knights, Super Dungeon Explore, and Tentacle Bento). Crossovers and breaking the fourth wall are allowed and encouraged.

Anyway, let's get this started...

Malya: What the..? WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!

Candy: What's up Malya?

Suicide Queen: Hey, is that the latest issue of "Racer Pinup Monthly"? I just did a photo shoot for those guys. Didn't realize they asked you to be in it too.

Malya: But... I didn't pose for these pictures! I would NEVER wear something like that!

Rin: Oh... That old trick. They took pictures of your head, and super imposed in on someone else's body.

Suicide Queen: HEY! Those are MY pictures!

Malya: What am I going to do?! This hits newsstands tomorrow! If anyone else sees these pictures, I'm ruined!

Candy: I hate to say it... But I'm going to call in a favor.

Rin: What kind of favor?

*The next day...*

News caster: ...And today's story. A group of octopus like aliens attacked the publishing warehouse of "Racer Pinup Monthly" magazine last night, destroying all the printed copies of this month's issue, and all the pictures associated with it. It is unclear what their motivation was, but the head of the magazine said that this month's issue will be canceled.

Suicide Queen: Uh... Candy? How did you meet those guys?

Candy: Don't ask. All I'll say is that I never looked at a bento box the same way again.

Last edited by eradose on February 25th, 2013, 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

February 25th, 2013, 8:12 am
Profile WWW
Bottle Cap

ROFL, very funny, thanks for sharing.

February 25th, 2013, 8:19 am
Minion

*At one of the local bars on Cerci Prime, it's Karaoke night. Malya's team is currently participating, and after much convincing, Malya takes up the mic...*

Malya: Th… think of me… Think of me… fondly… When we’ve… said…

Candy: Sounds like someone has stage fright.

Betty: Malya, if you don’t want to sing, you don’t have to.

Malya: I want to… but…

Donovan: *Looks over at door.* Huh? What that?

Rin: What’s what?

Donovan: I thought I saw something outside… *Heads out there.*

Rin: I better go too to back him up.

*Donovan and Rin head outside of the bar. Moments later, a shot can be heard.*

Donovan: Rin! What the hell?!

Rin: !SODA! you Phantom! I’ll get you! *Whispers to Donovan.* (There, I gave you your cover story. Do what you got to do.)

Donovan: (Remind me to thank you after my ears stop ringing.) *Starts writing note*

*Shortly after, Donovan return to the bar, with a black bordered letter.*

Donovan: Rin’s chasing the Phantom again. I found this. I think it’s for you Malya.

*Donovan hands the letter to Malya, who begins to read it.*

My Angel of the Racetrack…
Close your eyes. Think not of those around you. Let the thoughts of being watched by them go away. Think that we are alone. You are singing to me and me alone.
Sing for me, my angel.
~The Phantom

*Malya closes her eyes as she is instructed. In her mind’s eye, she sees the Phantom of the Racetrack before her, playing his violin. The music begins again, and she starts to sing.*

Malya: Think of me… Think of me fondly… When we’ve said goodbye… Remember me… Once in a while… Please promise me you’ll try… Then you’ll find that once again you’ll long to take your heart back and be free… If you’ll ever find a moment, spare a thought for me…

Betty: She’s… doing it perfectly.

Candy: What did that note say to make her gain the confidence to sing?

Donovan: The Phantom works in mysterious ways.

Malya: We never said our love was evergreen… Or as unchanging as the sea… But if you can still remember, stop and think of me…

*Malya opens her eyes, and sees her team applauding her singing. Her face turns bright red.*

Candy: I think we found tonight’s winner for Karaoke night.

Rin: *Walks in.* Not just yet. Donovan still needs a turn at the microphone.

Donovan: …Do I have to? There no way I can top Malya’s singing. (This is just Rin getting back at me, isn’t it?)

Rin: And if you’re going to be like that, maybe I should pick the song.

Donovan: ...

((So, you guys got any random story ideas? Oh, and a cookie to anyone who can guess the song Malya is singing.))

March 5th, 2013, 7:26 am
Profile WWW
Denizen

eradose wrote:
*At one of the local bars on Cerci Prime, it's Karaoke night. Malya's team is currently participating, and after much convincing, Malya takes up the mic...*

Malya: Th… think of me… Think of me… fondly… When we’ve… said…

Candy: Sounds like someone has stage fright.

Betty: Malya, if you don’t want to sing, you don’t have to.

Malya: I want to… but…

Donovan: *Looks over at door.* Huh? What that?

Rin: What’s what?

Donovan: I thought I saw something outside… *Heads out there.*

Rin: I better go too to back him up.

*Donovan and Rin head outside of the bar. Moments later, a shot can be heard.*

Donovan: Rin! What the hell?!

Rin: !SODA! you Phantom! I’ll get you! *Whispers to Donovan.* (There, I gave you your cover story. Do what you got to do.)

Donovan: (Remind me to thank you after my ears stop ringing.) *Starts writing note*

*Shortly after, Donovan return to the bar, with a black bordered letter.*

Donovan: Rin’s chasing the Phantom again. I found this. I think it’s for you Malya.

*Donovan hands the letter to Malya, who begins to read it.*

My Angel of the Racetrack…
Close your eyes. Think not of those around you. Let the thoughts of being watched by them go away. Think that we are alone. You are singing to me and me alone.
Sing for me, my angel.
~The Phantom

*Malya closes her eyes as she is instructed. In her mind’s eye, she sees the Phantom of the Racetrack before her, playing his violin. The music begins again, and she starts to sing.*

Malya: Think of me… Think of me fondly… When we’ve said goodbye… Remember me… Once in a while… Please promise me you’ll try… Then you’ll find that once again you’ll long to take your heart back and be free… If you’ll ever find a moment, spare a thought for me…

Betty: She’s… doing it perfectly.

Candy: What did that note say to make her gain the confidence to sing?

Donovan: The Phantom works in mysterious ways.

Malya: We never said our love was evergreen… Or as unchanging as the sea… But if you can still remember, stop and think of me…

*Malya opens her eyes, and sees her team applauding her singing. Her face turns bright red.*

Candy: I think we found tonight’s winner for Karaoke night.

Rin: *Walks in.* Not just yet. Donovan still needs a turn at the microphone.

Donovan: …Do I have to? There no way I can top Malya’s singing. (This is just Rin getting back at me, isn’t it?)

Rin: And if you’re going to be like that, maybe I should pick the song.

Donovan: ...

((So, you guys got any random story ideas? Oh, and a cookie to anyone who can guess the song Malya is singing.))

It is from the Phantom of the Opera.

March 5th, 2013, 11:42 am
Minion

((Tosses you a digital box of girl scout cookies, which are then snagged by Cola.))

Hey!

March 6th, 2013, 4:44 am
Profile WWW
Denizen

eradose wrote:
((Tosses you a digital box of girl scout cookies, which are then snagged by Cola.))

Hey!

Luckily with my job right now I get free Girl Scout cookies from time to time! Lol

March 6th, 2013, 7:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]