View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently May 24th, 2018, 10:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Soda Pop Art Contest with Reiq! 
Employee

What better way to kick off the Soda Pop Fiction & Art forum than with an art contest with prizes courtesy of one of our fantastic artists, Reiq!

Create your own piece of fan art for the Tentacle Bento Sodaverse and win great prizes. Where else can you unleash your pin up and creative drive, drawing sexy girls and why not some tentacle fun stuff?

Contest Details

November 13th, 2012, 10:55 pm
Mini-Boss

Ohhhh interesting :3!
I'm not as much of an artist as I used to be, so I have no chance XD

But as the new forum is called Soda Fiction & Art, would I be a fool to hope for a writing contest in the future?

November 14th, 2012, 1:19 am
Bottle Cap

Question
in the rules says that you need to include one or more Tentacle bento girls and reiq original characters, is it posible to include an original character of our own along with them? (a nice reward would be that our character joined the cast of TB future expansions)

also
Can someone list the names with pictures of the Tentacle bento characters and Reiq original characters for easier reference?

I might be able to enter, I kinda love art contest.

November 14th, 2012, 4:06 am
Profile WWW
Moderator Ninja

Exeltus wrote:
But as the new forum is called Soda Fiction & Art, would I be a fool to hope for a writing contest in the future?

I would not rule it out ;)

November 14th, 2012, 1:17 pm
Minion

I'm going to take a wild guess that "a special Set of cards with a special finish material" is the foil promo pack.

To be entirely honest, the prizes seem kind of lackluster (with the possible exception of "Secret Extra stuff you'll love"). Of course that's not going to stop me from entering since I'm already working on Tentacle Bento illustrations for my fan expansion.

The rules say we CAN include Rieq original characters, but the only thing it says we MUST include is a girl from Tentacle Bento. Does this mean something from Rieq's OCs is optional? Also, just for reference, do the girls from the promotional set count as Tentacle Bento girls as well?

"Expanded Roster" no-more-clones replacement cards

November 14th, 2012, 9:58 pm
Profile WWW
Bottle Cap

well, while my questions arent answered I started sketching already, just want some confirmation on the characters so I can put some variety on the designs

November 18th, 2012, 12:29 am
Profile WWW
Bottle Cap

the voting for the art contest started! can we get an anoucement here and on the sodapop fb page so more people can vote for their favorites and it doesnt become just a contest for who has more fb contacts? ;)

thanks

December 13th, 2012, 12:02 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]