View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 21st, 2017, 11:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Justice 
Mini-Boss

I've played a number of games against SSP now, using a variety of factions and knights, and it seems they get a really raw deal from their faction scenario. I've never yet allowed them to have it as I either kill nothing or kill a unit to get the VP that wins me the game. I'll happily kill some squad members as long as I don't kill them all so I'm able to reduce their effectiveness without giving them the scenario. Even when getting Carnage as my secondary I've just focused on completing my primary and my faction scenario. Without it, it makes it tough for SSP to get to 8VPs without it taking them a long time. They either have to do both Primary and Secondary, or one of them and kill a lot of enemy units. Given that damage output isn't their strength, if they're struggling with the Primary or Secondary then they're in real trouble.

How do others find it?

October 21st, 2014, 8:36 am
Mini-Boss

Yeah- it's the opposite of the Circe objective. It is probably the hardest to get, more especially for Paladins that don't have expendable squishy guys for fodder.

October 29th, 2014, 4:09 pm
Profile WWW
Bottle Cap

I like it with cross as you can pick and choose when to save a unit and when to kill them. If your oppoent need the VP for one of their scenarios you can deny them the VPs until you are ready or they try to finish a unit off with a solo/lone trooper. I've caught opponents off guard by not using Cross's Cadre ability to let a solo/loner kill the last of a unit to then next activation score justice.

December 10th, 2014, 2:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]