View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 20th, 2018, 5:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 A discussion on what we do best. 
Bottle Cap

BergerFett wrote:
my gaming group is finally looking at getting back to playing some RK in prep for TempleCon so I should be able to add some insite for JR&G, NHauer, and now Cordelia Clean as well.

And any new ? I really enjoyed reading this tactic article here and I am really not sure if it was not just this thread, that made me start SSP (ok, I must admit that heavy knights with jetpacks and lances are also pretty cool).

I also want to know if you still take swordsworn with you. I must admit that I tdislike all units (and will try Candy + Prismatic in some time, becaue it souds fine to me to play only uniques), because of the strange damage system.

A simple compel / push against sword knights (already good arm) + arm buffs is still deadly. A single sword knight would not take any damage from a wall, but 5 of them take 15 damage, what even with good armbuffs kill 3.
Normally the unit does not survive very long, if your opponent wants to remove it..

March 27th, 2015, 5:52 pm
Mini-Boss

The Sword Sworn saw some use in our earlier games but not anymore because of their vulnerability to forced movement.

March 27th, 2015, 8:01 pm
Bottle Cap

Meliondor wrote:
BergerFett wrote:
my gaming group is finally looking at getting back to playing some RK in prep for TempleCon so I should be able to add some insite for JR&G, NHauer, and now Cordelia Clean as well.

And any new ? I really enjoyed reading this tactic article here and I am really not sure if it was not just this thread, that made me start SSP (ok, I must admit that heavy knights with jetpacks and lances are also pretty cool).

I also want to know if you still take swordsworn with you. I must admit that I tdislike all units (and will try Candy + Prismatic in some time, becaue it souds fine to me to play only uniques), because of the strange damage system.

A simple compel / push against sword knights (already good arm) + arm buffs is still deadly. A single sword knight would not take any damage from a wall, but 5 of them take 15 damage, what even with good armbuffs kill 3.
Normally the unit does not survive very long, if your opponent wants to remove it..

I still find Swordsworn to be fine. especially with JR&G

I will update the insight on JR&G, Hauer, and Coredelia at some point today.

Updated all by JR&G. Gonna wait until I get home and Have the book in front of me for her. In short though.......freaking good.

March 30th, 2015, 11:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2