View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 19th, 2017, 3:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Alternate Beastmaster 
Minion

So as the title says, I'm looking for an alternate to the current Noh Beastmaster model.

Original plans are to convert a Serpent Priestess (picking her up today), but need to see if I can via the model and of course by fluff if females can be beastmasters.

figured I drop the question here to get some ideas rolling while I paint the priestess up and then order a set of hounds later.

August 24th, 2016, 7:50 pm
Denizen

None of the fluff, as I recall, specifically states any gender roles. It certainly seems that the religious class is all female. Beyond that, unless Marikan-To is an exception, I would assume the Noh are fairly open about gender.

I'm looking forward to seeing your mod!

August 24th, 2016, 8:27 pm
Minion

So after assembling the sorceress I can say I need to find another model to mod. The Sorceress does not leave any room for modding. Will start looking into other SPM models later but any suggestions would be great.

August 29th, 2016, 3:06 pm
Denizen

Do you have Marikan-To? She's a little more robust, and the only other current Noh female is Zineda, who would be harder yet to mod. I haven't seem much in other lines for female demons that are similar to the Noh, though forge world may have something you could cannabalize...

August 29th, 2016, 3:34 pm
Minion

Major Glitch wrote:
Do you have Marikan-To? She's a little more robust, and the only other current Noh female is Zineda, who would be harder yet to mod. I haven't seem much in other lines for female demons that are similar to the Noh, though forge world may have something you could cannabalize...

Haven't tried Marikan-To yet, but she is on my list for the covent list. So I'll revisit this after I get her around next month.

August 29th, 2016, 5:36 pm
Ninja Corps

Major Glitch wrote:
None of the fluff, as I recall, specifically states any gender roles. It certainly seems that the religious class is all female. Beyond that, unless Marikan-To is an exception, I would assume the Noh are fairly open about gender.

I'm looking forward to seeing your mod!

Not even the religious class is restricted as the Har Ancient is a male priest as well as SNC outcaste Noh.

-ape2020

August 30th, 2016, 2:26 pm
Denizen

I forgot about Kenobo. I havent seen much fluff about the Har Ancient, and it's not entirely clear how similar the outcast's heirarchy matches to the rest of the Noh. Regardless, the established fluff suggests a society based on merit, power, and deadly scheming.

August 30th, 2016, 4:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]