View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 26th, 2017, 1:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Sk8's Noh Empire (WIP) 
Bottle Cap

Hi everyone, I recently picked up some Noh Empire minis. I love the concept art and the minis are decent as well. I will be updating this thread with pics in the following days.

May 6th, 2016, 3:24 pm
Bottle Cap

http://i.imgur.com/Bcmt8s7.jpg

Sorry for the poor picture but I was excited to receive my minis today.

It may be hard to tell from the picture but it is almost the complete faction:
Kasaro To w/ Azi
High Priestess Zineda w/ Spite
Marikan To w/ Lakmi
Mamaro To
Beastmaster
Dahon
Kyojin Berserkers x4
Hatriya Warriors not pictured x2
Hounds of Nozuki x4
Render x2
Serpent Priestess

I don't have Darkspace Rin Farrah and I'm not sure how much use I would get from her. I do plan to pick up a Har Ancient once released.

May 10th, 2016, 2:47 am
Bottle Cap

http://imgur.com/a/CdTBn

I'm working on an alternative pose for Kasaro To. His mount just seems to be standing there. I decided to have him rearing slightly and ripping at the air. I reposed the rear angled slightly farther back. I'll have to heat them to get the exact angle and have the feet level. The front legs have the general idea I want but I'm not sold on the front shoulders. I ended up switching the left and right because I liked the flames in the back and the slope of armor in the front. It makes little sense to slope the rear with armor as it would restrict movement. If I decide to keep the sides reversed, I will green stuff something on the front. The head may also get reposed to look slightly down. That will require more putty work to fill behind the main, which is normally not visible. The paws will also get putty work to not be flat. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Side note, sorry for imgur link. I am doing this all from my mobile. Also, all casting/flash will be cleaned prior to painting.

May 10th, 2016, 10:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]