View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 22nd, 2017, 11:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 First Relic Knights Game 
Bottle Cap

I coerced my wife into playing a game with me. I was the villain as the Shattered Sword and she was the hero as the Star Nebula Corsairs. I decided to play with 2 of the start box factions and we used no boost upgrades to keep things simple. After the game I read a bit more and figured out how I think the scenario esper actions work so correct me if I'm wrong. Esper actions are usable by esper initiates and esper masters which means that each of our Questing Knights had access to the esper initiate abilities while their Cyphers had access to all the esper actions as they are esper masters. Anyways it was a good game once we got things rolling my scenarios were Grand Conjunction and Anarchy while hers were just the opposite being Heist and Realign. I took down 2 of her units leaving only her questing knight at the end of the game which finished off her Heist scenario.

Another rules interpretation that could have won me the game was that she killed one of my troops from my Swordsworn which initially I thought would trigger the start of my faction objective. After reading the objective it said that she had to destroy my unit for her unit to become accused which in my mind meant that the unit had to be wiped out.

I'm really enjoying the game and can't way to demo it for some people at my LGS. Speaking of which I'll be demoing SDE this weekend.

http://imgur.com/a/jG1aU

Twitter - @Errantsquire

November 12th, 2015, 10:46 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]