View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 19th, 2017, 9:12 pm

Forum rules

Attention!
All rulings are considered unofficial until included in print or official errata and FAQ document.

When a Moderator Ninja has provided a current answer on a question the topic will then be locked. This will ensure that the answer remains easy to find and help keep the board organized.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Damage debuff and objectives/boosts 
Minion

So tried searching this and came up empty.

Was looking to a ruling as to when if any additional damage is applied to an objective or boost marker from a AOE damage debuff, namely Static's electroshock ability.

Thanks in advance.

February 17th, 2017, 4:28 pm
Ninja Corps

I don't believe damaging AOEs actually damage objectives or the like. Damage AOEs proc damage when a unit enters the AOE r begins an activation in one. Object units don't do ether. Maybe if one suffers from forced movement that moves it into an AOE from outside of it?

February 17th, 2017, 11:21 pm
Moderator Ninja

Usagi wrote:
I don't believe damaging AOEs actually damage objectives or the like. Damage AOEs proc damage when a unit enters the AOE r begins an activation in one. Object units don't do ether.

This is correct.

February 21st, 2017, 11:05 am
Minion

Ok, figured as much.

Did a game this weekend and was using static, figured it be neat to use his electrostock to slowly damage a secondary objective he might have needed.

It was still useful in defending my own primary.

February 21st, 2017, 1:10 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]