View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 23rd, 2017, 9:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Soda Pop/Ninja Division at GenCon 2016 
Bottle Cap

Does SPM/Ninja Division have any Tentacle Bento events planned for Gen Con 2016?

May 10th, 2016, 4:45 pm
Bottle Cap

So.... no Takoashi University events planned for Gen Con? :cry:

June 22nd, 2016, 4:13 pm
Ninja Corps

Smudge wrote:

I haven't seen anything. The only thing I know of is the Relic Knights tournament and my Relic Knights open gaming.

"My wife lets me keep all of the miniatures she doesn't know about."

June 22nd, 2016, 11:20 pm
Bottle Cap

varagon wrote:
Smudge wrote:

I haven't seen anything. The only thing I know of is the Relic Knights tournament and my Relic Knights open gaming.

I didn't think so, figured SPM/ND would be busy promoting some of their newer properties, but I was hoping... ;)

June 23rd, 2016, 3:45 am
Ninja Corps

Smudge wrote:
varagon wrote:
Smudge wrote:

I didn't think so, figured SPM/ND would be busy promoting some of their newer properties, but I was hoping... ;)

Last year they had a demo table, but the pallet of games didn't make it to the con.

June 23rd, 2016, 6:35 am
Bottle Cap

Hm. Something must have made it there because I did a demo and bought Tentacle Bento at the SPM booth during last year's Gen Con. It was pretty well stocked with Karate Fight, Tentacle Bento and the TU miniatures line.

June 23rd, 2016, 1:37 pm
Ninja Corps

Smudge wrote:
Hm. Something must have made it there because I did a demo and bought Tentacle Bento at the SPM booth during last year's Gen Con. It was pretty well stocked with Karate Fight, Tentacle Bento and the TU miniatures line.

Really? Do you remember what day? I demoed five shifts out of 8, helped set up the booth and helped tear down. I thin they had 15 or so that made its way to the booth. I don't own the game and would have picked it up if I saw it. I probably missed it. :(

June 24th, 2016, 4:12 am
Bottle Cap

varagon wrote:
Smudge wrote:

Really? Do you remember what day? I demoed five shifts out of 8, helped set up the booth and helped tear down. I thin they had 15 or so that made its way to the booth. I don't own the game and would have picked it up if I saw it. I probably missed it. :(

Yes. Saturday. They had one or two rows of them in the demo area behind the tables and in front of the cash register. They were in the same area as the Karate Fight decks and the rows of Takoashi University miniatures. They still had some on Sunday when I took photographs of the painted TB miniatures in the display case. Course, what I saw may have been the fifteen that made it to the con, but I thought there were more than that.

June 24th, 2016, 5:21 am
Ninja Corps

Smudge wrote:
varagon wrote:
Smudge wrote:

Yes. Saturday. They had one or two rows of them in the demo area behind the tables and in front of the cash register. They were in the same area as the Karate Fight decks and the rows of Takoashi University miniatures. They still had some on Sunday when I took photographs of the painted TB miniatures in the display case. Course, what I saw may have been the fifteen that made it to the con, but I thought there were more than that.

Weird. I must have just missed them! I'll be there demoing again so I'll grab a copy.

Thanks!

June 24th, 2016, 8:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]