View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 16th, 2017, 8:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Are the extra cards availible? 
Minion

Takoashi University looks kind of fun. But I would really like to get the Extra Cards with out the figures. Can they be bought as a set or DL-ed and printed? I am sort of a compilations and would like to know if I can get it all before I buy.

Also is this game dead? I was thinking about making a cosplay costume, as it would be much easier to do than for Super Dungeon Explore

March 16th, 2016, 11:14 pm
Ninja Corps

As for the availability of the extra cards I don't know. I got the foil pack quite a while ago without any minis attached.

But what Do you mean is the game dead?

Are there Expansions coming for tentacle Bento? I don't know.

BUT

They made a couple new Takoashi university minis last year.
There are currently two card games set in the Takoashi University franchise (Tentacle Bento and Karate Fight).
Tentacle Bento had a modification to the rules in one of the recent print runs.
As far as I know there are ideas for more floating around but I have no idea if there's anything actually in the works right now.

So the Franchise is most definitely not dead - just think about all the schoolgirl anime tropes and what could be made out of them.

Also, if you want to make a cosplay, reach out to SPM and they will assist you with instructions if you need any.

March 18th, 2016, 12:58 pm
Profile WWW
Minion

Opps have to call a mea culpa. I meant I was interested in Tentacle Bento.
If I could buy (or DL) the extra cards without the miniatures I would definitely buy the game. I keep looking in the store

March 29th, 2016, 9:50 pm
Bottle Cap

TTBOMK, the only way to get the extra cards is by buying the figures. Personally, I think that the base card game has enough play (and replay) value to merit purchase on it's own, but that's just my opinion. I've actually gone ahead and purchased all the figures just to get the cards. Are they worth the price, knowing that I'll probably never use the figures? I'd say so. Setting aside being a collector, I like the variety that they add to the base game. But, I'd play Tentacle Bento with or without them, so I'm kinda biased.

HTH

March 30th, 2016, 6:30 am
Minion

Thanks Smudge, I am a collector too which is why I wanted the extra cards. I really don't want the figures since I am in the middle of painting two hundred Super Dungeon Explore Figures ( I wish I was Kidding). Anyway I think it is too much to buy the figures for just the cards. Again being a collector I would have to have all the figures them :p

April 11th, 2016, 5:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]