View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 12th, 2018, 6:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: TENTACLE BENTO 
Employee

UPDATE: Tentacle Bento! Spread the Word!
Hello everyone! It's been more than a few weeks since our funding has ended for Tentacle Bento. We wanted to give an official update on the closing status of the project and where we are at.

We just barely broke the 50,000 mark on pledges for Tentacle Bento - so good news for everyone!

New Stretch Awards: For everyone who has pledged at the School Spirit or above, you will also be receiving a real hard plastic bento box featuring the Tentacle Bento logo for carrying your delicious snacks, as well as your game cards!

We will announce an option in our store for people who would like to upgrade their existing pledges or purchase additional Bento Boxes shortly.

The product files have been sent to our printers, and we are in the production process right now. We are still optimistic that we can be shipping product out to all our supporters in August, and out to retailers in September.

Once again, thank you to everyone for your support in helping us bring Tentacle Bento to squiggly life.

July 9th, 2012, 3:38 pm
Ninja Corps

Looking forward to being able to order a few extra bento boxes. Not to mention seeing the game.
Thanks for the update!

July 9th, 2012, 6:26 pm
Employee

you bet,
We will be able to get the box details as an upgrade up on the site soon, with links from facebook etc..

July 9th, 2012, 7:47 pm
Denizen

Awesome stuff will the upgrades include the option for poster tubes for domestic and/or international shipping to?

July 9th, 2012, 9:56 pm
Ninja Corps

So if we make it to Gencon, any chance we can opt to simply pick up our preorder in the event that they are ready by then?

July 9th, 2012, 10:04 pm
Bottle Cap

Hot diggity !SODA!! That's good news!

Although, I will shed a single tear at the loss of the huggy-pillow.

July 10th, 2012, 12:29 pm
Bottle Cap

SPM_John wrote:
New Stretch Awards: For everyone who has pledged at the School Spirit or above, you will also be receiving a real hard plastic bento box featuring the Tentacle Bento logo for carrying your delicious snacks, as well as your game cards!

I noticed that this post wasn't corrected like its counterpart on facebook. The bento box stretch goal reward actually goes to those who ordered the FAN SERVICE pledge level (the $50 one) and above.

That aside, it's awesome to hear that the bento boxes are definitely going ahead.

July 10th, 2012, 1:30 pm
Mini-Boss

xenodora wrote:
SPM_John wrote:

I noticed that this post wasn't corrected like its counterpart on facebook. The bento box stretch goal reward actually goes to those who ordered the FAN SERVICE pledge level (the $50 one) and above.

That aside, it's awesome to hear that the bento boxes are definitely going ahead.

Would have been good to know beforehand. Totally would have upped my pledge for one. Here's hoping they aren't more than 10$~

July 10th, 2012, 9:25 pm
Denizen

It dies say you can update your existing pledge so i'm guessing you can just add the ten. Dollars to get to the level to have one and get your bonus print for being at the next level to

July 10th, 2012, 10:09 pm
Mini-Boss

cyber akuma wrote:
It dies say you can update your existing pledge so i'm guessing you can just add the ten. Dollars to get to the level to have one and get your bonus print for being at the next level to

Derp. You're right, says so plain as day in the main post.

July 10th, 2012, 11:38 pm
Mini-Boss

I'll probably just stick with my School Spirit pledge, although, if you guys decide to do card sleeves, I'd buck in extra for that. The sleeves that were at Sakura-Con would be an epic addition to peripherals for the game.

July 11th, 2012, 1:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]