View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 19th, 2018, 12:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Purchase? 
Bottle Cap

I heard about Tentacle Bento on the D6 Generation podcast, but by then the pledge period was over. So will there be any way to order the game after the pre-orders are filled? Will the bonus content be released in a non-foil version?

July 2nd, 2012, 9:34 pm
Bottle Cap

Just read on FB, TB will be available for sale once the game comes to USA, the bonus content ( promo cards and bento box ) was a reward for those who pledged.
I think the minies and shirt will be available later as special order, think i read about it somewhere, correct me if im wrong.

July 3rd, 2012, 2:53 pm
Minion

I backed Tentacle Bento by way of a pre-order since I wasn't sure whether Fantasiapelit over here in Finland would stock the game later on. Once those cards show up, though, I might drop by the local store to demonstrate how it plays out.

July 3rd, 2012, 3:34 pm
Denizen

Anything that was an a la carte item like the tshirt minis and prono cards was available to buy up until the end of the pledge drive whether you bought the game or not the tahirts have been available at conventions and will probably proceed to be the same as for the minis who knows sde candy and cola was originally a pre-order item only but she's available to buy seperately direct and from cmon now (albeit not maelstrom games despite their connections to cmon and their excluwive content) and is even still getting bundled in with purchases of ade at tthw moment so it is possible that minis mqy become available later if they have additional stock left but nothing has mentioned to that effect. The game though should be available to buy around thw time of gencon along with caverns of roxor and the relic knights rules from what i gather

July 3rd, 2012, 11:07 pm
Minion

I believe it is the plan to have the miniatures be available at conventions.

And yes the game will be available through the normal game distributors when it is released.

Ray

July 4th, 2012, 1:21 pm
Bottle Cap

I have gone on the site and see that you can buy bento merchandise but it also says only for pledge add ons, I am wanting my copy of the game as well as the candy and cola minis I want to collect everything candy and cola. So question is, how do I get my paws on this great looking stuff? Last week there was a jumpstart page for all this and then a second page to help pledge and back the game but I can’t find either page any more.

August 20th, 2012, 9:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]