View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently May 23rd, 2017, 7:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 School's Back in Session Bundle. 
Ninja Corps

I just got my shipment in, and karate fight looks adorably cheesy.

There was a mild manufacturing error with two cards where it looks like tape was removed from them, but other than that it's in great condition.

Miniatures are about as expected, and the extra credit cards for tentacle bento look really neat! I'd like to try it out in the near future.

Speaking of tentacle bento, the addition of a new rule for things to do on your turn is a godsend. We'd already been playing with a draw 2 base rule as it is... so we'll see how this new one plays!

A shame that the duplicate girls didn't change...but at least it seems some of the location cards are different?

Overall, yay good times!

January 11th, 2015, 1:24 am
Bottle Cap

Which locations are different? I purchased the set but left Tentacle Bento sealed (since I kickstarted it). I figured it was the same set so I was going to hold it aside to gift or sell.

However, if it is different I may keep it.

Like my profile pic? Check out my art at: http://MichaelLinkJr.deviantart.com

January 20th, 2015, 4:39 pm
Profile WWW
Ninja Corps

I'm fairly certain the dorm room, headmaster's office, library, are all different art. Maybe one or two more.
The girls are the same though, so I'd not open it just for a few new cards.

However there are the updated rules. Mostly it's just that you can instead draw 3 cards and end your turn, still discarding one card. It helps with cycling and allowing you to build your hand size!

January 20th, 2015, 6:06 pm
Bottle Cap

Yup, new rules. I did open it up to look at them, but I could just print it out. Those are very similar to the house rules that I made up for when I play, so it is not much of a big deal. Extra credit cards from the miniatures are quite nice, though. =)

Like my profile pic? Check out my art at: http://MichaelLinkJr.deviantart.com

January 20th, 2015, 6:09 pm
Profile WWW
Ninja Corps

Ace wrote:
I just got my shipment in

Just curios, how long was it from when you placed to order to it arriving? I am far from patient unfortunately, and I have been checking the status of my order every day and it just says "Pending" and it is driving me a little nuts! It would be nice to know what wait time I should be expecting.

January 26th, 2015, 5:51 pm
Ninja Corps

The difference in shipping between normal and 2-day shipping was about $3. Sooooooo, I picked the quicker option.

It was shipped the day after I placed the order and arrived two days later!

January 26th, 2015, 7:11 pm
Ninja Corps

Ace wrote:
The difference in shipping between normal and 2-day shipping was about $3. Sooooooo, I picked the quicker option.

BAH I SAY, BAH! I ordered with Ninja Ship on the 17th and it is still labelled as "Processing". Guess I better just go with 2-day next time.

January 26th, 2015, 7:29 pm
Ninja Corps

Son Of Menoth wrote:
Ace wrote:

BAH I SAY, BAH! I ordered with Ninja Ship on the 17th and it is still labelled as "Processing". Guess I better just go with 2-day next time.

Yeah... Ninja-ship is really nice for the price but it also uhm. Well you do know that it is cheaper for a reason.

January 26th, 2015, 8:01 pm
Ninja Corps

Ace wrote:
Yeah... Ninja-ship is really nice for the price but it also uhm. Well you do know that it is cheaper for a reason.

Woe to you unbeliever! The Gods of SPM Shipping have heard my plea and has delivered unto me a tracking number! May the lords smite you, in thy mercy. And may thou never doubt them again! :p

January 26th, 2015, 11:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]