View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 24th, 2017, 9:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 School is back in session! 
Employee

Introducing the Takoashi University, Back to School bundle! From now until January 20th, Soda Pop Miniatures and Ninja Division Publishing are offering this special Takoashi University fan bundle to celebrate the launch of Karate Fight!

Karate Fight: This fast playing, fist-flying game puts you in the middle of the epic martial arts battles between the students of Takoashi university. Karate Fight is a speed matching card game in the tradition of classic games such as Slapjack, Egyptian Ratscrew, and Snip Snap Snorem. Easy to learn and quick to play, Karate Fight is the perfect game when you and your friends need a fast and furious challenge. Download the Rules!

Tentacle Bento: Having sold out of our original print run, this newly printed edition is ready to take the tabletop and introduce you to the students of Takoashi University. Tentacle Bento is a tongue-in-cheek game that pits you against your fellow players in a contest to see which conniving alien can catch the most students before the school year ends. Download the Rules!

Tentacle Bento Holofoil Cards: 19 Holofoil cards featuring new characters and events for you games of Tentacle Bento.

Tentacle Bento Box: Perfect for packing a delicious lunch or for storing your cards.

Takoashi University Miniature Set 1: Bringing Takoashi University back to our roots, Soda Pop introduces the first in a series of wonderful new sculpts celebrating our favorite characters from the Takoashi University games. Sculpted with amazing detail to capture the personality and fun of Takoashi University, these miniatures are a must for any fan. Includes: Tough Cookie Club, Dodge Ball, Study Hall, and School Band miniatures. Each miniature also includes a unique Tentacle Bento, Extra Credit game card!

While Supplies Last: Every purchase of the Back to School bundle will receive to Ninja Division Headbands and a Takoashi University 8.5x11 poster!

The Back to School Bundle is only available until January 20th so don't miss out on your chance to enroll!

http://sodapopminiatures.com/news/school-is-back-in-session-2015-01.html

January 6th, 2015, 12:06 am
Ninja Corps

Annnnnnd Ordered!

I can stand having two sets of tentacle bento and the holo cards in exchange for karate fight and new minis!

January 6th, 2015, 2:11 am
Ninja Corps

oh yeah! I already have the whole set but the headband, the miniatures and the new game are enough so I ordered it.

January 7th, 2015, 10:47 am
Bottle Cap

See I am tempted by the game but since my primary play group consists of my wife and daughters not sure this one would be that popular. Think I will just stick to SDE.

January 9th, 2015, 12:02 pm
Ninja Corps

yikes! 5 days before the date all the sets are sold...
I hope that the normal game stays on stock for a while.

January 15th, 2015, 11:15 am
Bottle Cap

Hi!

Just got my School is back in session Pack today!

I'm looking forward to play Karate fight with my friends :D

But I also have a question regarding Tentacle Bento:

There is a new Suit called "wild" mentioned, but no cards of them are in the card pack.

Is this some hint for an expansion, coming later this year?

January 19th, 2015, 3:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]