View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 16th, 2018, 8:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 last stop 
Denizen

A little over a day left (useless with american times so no clue how many hours) and then comes that long wait until the tentacle filled goody bag turns up in the post i'd like to take this chance to say i hate everyone who gets theirs before i do (bloody slow international post and all) for the moment though it is that tense nail biting moment since te funds aren't updated in real time who knows if that last $1500 has been raised to get the bento box to

ps is there still going to be an email sent out to confirm details like mailer tubes and tahirt size ( i totally forgot to put mine in)

June 16th, 2012, 9:26 pm
Bottle Cap

cyber akuma wrote:
A little over a day left (useless with american times so no clue how many hours) and then comes that long wait until the tentacle filled goody bag turns up in the post i'd like to take this chance to say i hate everyone who gets theirs before i do (bloody slow international post and all) for the moment though it is that tense nail biting moment since te funds aren't updated in real time who knows if that last $1500 has been raised to get the bento box to

I think the stretch goal is approaching the state of Schroedinger's tentacle. Until someone observes the order tallies and collapses the wave function, the tentacle is stuck between the possibilities of holding a bento box and not holding one.

cyber akuma wrote:
ps is there still going to be an email sent out to confirm details like mailer tubes and tahirt size ( i totally forgot to put mine in)

I'm sure you're not the only one who forgot to say what size they want, so I assume there will be follow up emails about that.

As for mailing tubes for posters, I haven't seen any news or instructions on that since the original post inquiring if there was interest in getting them. Hopefully there will be an upgrade option, even if we have to pay a little more.

June 17th, 2012, 5:22 am
Minion

I pledged last night, but the current $48,500 does not appear to reflect this.

June 17th, 2012, 4:29 pm
Mini-Boss

SockPuppet wrote:
I pledged last night, but the current $48,500 does not appear to reflect this.

The tally is updated manually, so odds are we wont know if we made it until either we hit the goal early or the drive ends.

June 17th, 2012, 5:52 pm
Denizen

I'd guess after it ends since there is only a matter of hours left now

June 18th, 2012, 2:49 am
Mini-Boss

2 hours to go!
Can we do it?
I'm off to bed so I wont find out til tomorrow.

GOOD LUCK MODE

June 18th, 2012, 3:01 am
Bottle Cap

Exeltus wrote:
2 hours to go!
Can we do it?
I'm off to bed so I wont find out til tomorrow.

GOOD LUCK MODE

Assuming I've got time zones right, the thing is scheduled to end in about 4 hours from now. Although this difference is minor to you considering you're probably already in bed. Mind you, the actual end cut off could be later if it requires someone to manually turn off the sale.

Can we do it? It's certainly possible...

June 18th, 2012, 4:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]