View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 18th, 2018, 11:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 nooooooooo!!!!! 
Denizen

I start a new job in 9 hours normally this would be good news except it means my payday is at the end of the month...again thqt should be good news and then i think to myself hey i can increase my pledge a bit and get me some extra goodies before the pledge ends...*insert long series of expletives*

yep money is going to be tight til payday as i have to cover costs of quite a lot of travel among other things and this pledge ends a giod fortnight. Before i get paid which sucks as i was mulling over adding a dakimakura and maybe two more of the minis is there any chance of late upgrades? Like with the some other previous gaming kickstarters if we have already pledged as i'd hate to think i missed out because of a few days

June 12th, 2012, 1:03 am
Denizen

Neither the bento box nor the pillow are listed in the shop anyway, so you may be saved if they don't want your money ;)

June 12th, 2012, 1:28 am
Profile WWW
Denizen

Oh dear i thought the pillow had been added i can understand the bento box not being added yet but there has to be more perverts out there than just myself that want a tentacle bento huggy pillow for when the gf kicks you out of bed and relegates you to the sofa for beating her at a game...or is that only ever likely to happen to me?

June 12th, 2012, 1:50 am
Denizen

The pillows aren't just for perverts. They're also very handy to have as long reach weaponry in a nekochan pillow fight ~,~

June 12th, 2012, 4:03 am
Profile WWW
Denizen

Now that's almost as bad as using weapons of mass distraction. It looks like i am well and truly boned on this ide anyway just found out i'll have amassed a grand total of four days pay by tthe end of the month as they use the silly system of paying a month as the last two weeks of the month before and the first two weeks of the current month so pay at the end of juune is up until the 16th with a full month's pay at the end of july i'm going to have a really sucky time until then i almost feel sorry foe the first person to piss me off when i run out of cigarettes

June 12th, 2012, 7:30 pm
Mini-Boss

This is why I love having my credit card always nearly paid. Always comes in handy when you're just that little bit short.

June 12th, 2012, 9:38 pm
Denizen

I did similar til the bank decided to munch my money through bank charges by the way paypal charges ebay items diect to your account throw in a redundancy or two to add the icing to the cake and i'll never borrow off a bank again nt that i can't juet don't want to be in that situation again so i just don't borrow

June 13th, 2012, 12:54 am
Bottle Cap

I've been bugging them about the pillow, but all I got back was that they were looking for a vendor. That was almost a month ago. Maybe they weren't able to find one? :cry:

June 13th, 2012, 1:39 am
Minion

Exeltus wrote:
This is why I love having my credit card always nearly paid. Always comes in handy when you're just that little bit short.

I don't really trust credit cards and instead prefer debit. For instance, Visa Electron seemed to work just as well with this pledge, and the amount of the payment was charged immediately to my account. (Incidentally, the postage to Finland cost $8.95, bringing the total for the "Grabby Hands" option to slightly over 28 euros.)

June 13th, 2012, 2:20 pm
Ninja Corps

If it makes you feel any better I know your pain Akuma

WARNING my posts may be filled with cynicism...

June 13th, 2012, 11:04 pm
Mini-Boss

The Yann Waters wrote:
Exeltus wrote:

I don't really trust credit cards and instead prefer debit. For instance, Visa Electron seemed to work just as well with this pledge, and the amount of the payment was charged immediately to my account. (Incidentally, the postage to Finland cost $8.95, bringing the total for the "Grabby Hands" option to slightly over 28 euros.)

To each their own ^^ The wife and I barely use our credit card and whenever we do we always pay it down right away, so it's always useful to have when/if we're short on money. Not that I can remember a time we ever have been or had to use the credit card desperately, or needed to use it to make a sudden extravagant, unbudgeted purchase. I'm so boring ;_;

June 14th, 2012, 1:06 am
Denizen

Indeed each to their own i got mine with that intention when i moved a long distance from family but i made the mistake that the bank haf the intention of helping me in an emergency situation not screwing me over my mistake i know and since i've nerver found myself in an emergency i couldn't get myself out of without one like now the lack of dakimakura has pretty much got me out of this bind i can prob live with out extra copies of the minis for converting and so far there has been no further news on mailing tube options as an extra either not long left now either and just that final 1500dollars left to go until the bento box...has it been confirmed if everyone gets one yet? Or is it school spirit or higher again?

June 14th, 2012, 11:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]