View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 12th, 2018, 6:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Tentacle Bento Bento Box 
Ninja Corps

I am very keen to see the bento box when pictures are available. Also will they be available on the AlaCarte' Menu? I'd like to be able to grab a few more.

June 7th, 2012, 8:53 am
Mini-Boss

Here's hoping we can make it to the goal ^^ There's still 10 days to go, though donations have slowed down significantly.

June 7th, 2012, 11:47 am
Ninja Corps

I know if they put them on the extras list I will be popping 3 more on there straight up (my wife and daughter are driving me mental about them)

June 7th, 2012, 11:51 am
Minion

I for one am rather excited about this, I believe if they had told people what the stretch goal was/might have been since it wasn't confirmed.. their sells might have not slowed down so much. But Meh hind sight is always 20/20

just my two soda pop caps.

June 7th, 2012, 1:05 pm
Denizen

There's still plenty of time and many reasons for the pledge total to go over 50k in the last few days like late backers because of financial troubles last minute a la carte options (i'm still contemplating buying exrtas of the minis to paint. Diferently and/or covert so each possible player has a mini to denote them possibly put on top of a score counter or something ) the possibility of extra funds from poster tubes and last minute decisions on upping pledge levels to get all the extra bonus items

that said even if it doesn't reach the 50k mark so we get one included i'd still be interested in buying one or teo seperate to store my cards. I am chuffed this suggestion was taken up for the next pledge goal definately a flavourful addition that can be used with or without the game now what i want to see is characterful bento boxes packed with tentacle bento themed food one everyone gets theirs if not of the characters themselves then certainly of the tentwcle bento mascot

June 7th, 2012, 4:53 pm
Denizen

Depending on the size of these bento boxes with a bit of foam they could come in handy for transporting small relic kbight crews too or even use them for your storing all your SDE cards so a la carte might be an option for those that haven't backed the game and don't really want the game but are looking for some storage solutions for other soda pop bits

June 7th, 2012, 5:00 pm
Ninja Corps

I'd defiantly be happy to buy a few of them if they became available. Even if they don't make the stretch.

June 7th, 2012, 5:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]