View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 18th, 2018, 11:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Add-Ons 
Mini-Boss

How exactly do these work? Do I need to pledge to a certain level to be eligible for them? Can they be bought on their own without pledging?

May 18th, 2012, 9:21 am
Mini-Boss

On the KS page you needed to donate the minimum (20$ for just the game) to be able to add on any of the A la carte items. With that said by pledging School Spirit or higher you automatically got a few of tgem added to your order for free (borh miniatures plus the upgraded holofoil promos and poster everyone who pledged gets).

May 18th, 2012, 10:50 am
Minion

You should be able to select the add-ons individually.

As far as package deals each one tells you what you get as part of that package.

I think as stretch goals are achieved or introduced it will say whether it is going to be an Ala Carte item or included in one (or more) of the package deals .

Ray

May 18th, 2012, 12:06 pm
Denizen

I don't think there has been any official word that you couldn't just order them without pledging for the game with the way it is set.up but when it was on kickstarter it was a requirement that you atleast made the pledge of twenty dollars for thw game before you could buy the add ons so it might be worth checking with one of the site admins beforehand to avoid any problems

May 18th, 2012, 2:11 pm
Mini-Boss

cyber akuma wrote:
I don't think there has been any official word that you couldn't just order them without pledging for the game with the way it is set.up but when it was on kickstarter it was a requirement that you atleast made the pledge of twenty dollars for thw game before you could buy the add ons so it might be worth checking with one of the site admins beforehand to avoid any problems

It does look as if you can just order them now without pledging (which as you rightly say you couldn't on KS). I'm not going to pledge as TB is a game we'd never play (nothing to do with theme btw, we just don't play quick out-of-the-box card games) but I'd like to pick up some of the add-ons.

May 18th, 2012, 3:02 pm
Denizen

Yeah i know wwhat you mean other stuff on ke would allow you to pleege a dollar then buy the stuff seperate in cases where you just wanted abtshirt.or whatever without gettong the main item. I think it's only fair to those that have spported the. Game get availability of the add onsbut certainly it doesn't hurt tto ask and i can see many soda pop fans wanting the minisbeven if they don't play the game

May 18th, 2012, 3:08 pm
Minion

Hey Red bean you could prolly beg someone here just up there pledge to get you some of the extra stuff if you really wanted it. Just my two Cents.

May 18th, 2012, 6:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]