View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 20th, 2018, 1:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 takoashi candy and cola...a sign of things to come? 
Denizen

So i was finally able to make a pledge on the tentacle bento kickstarter and they are already onto tye first stretch goal and by the look of it it's a third incarnation of candy and cola

now this is pure speculation but as sodapop's mascot how cool would it be for these to go the way of reaper's sophie and gw's white dwarf with all manner of different versions.coming out over the years for conventions competitions etc.?

May 12th, 2012, 4:57 am
Dungeon Boss

cyber akuma wrote:
now this is pure speculation but as sodapop's mascot how cool would it be for these to go the way of reaper's sophie and gw's white dwarf with all manner of different versions.coming out over the years for conventions competitions etc.?

I would say as long as Soda Pop remains successful, that's exactly what will happen. I don't think you will see a new version of her every year like you do with Sophie, but I do think she will make an appearance in every product line that Soda Pop ventures into.

May 12th, 2012, 5:14 am
Minion

I would say that given the name of the company is Soda Pop Miniatures that any game they release should have a Candy and Cola themed figure.

After talking with John he hinted that we will see Candy and Cola's stats for Relic Knights in the second book.
I am hoping that means we get a different Candy and Cola figure when it happens.

Ray

May 12th, 2012, 5:35 pm
Denizen

Relic knight rather than questing knight candy and cola would be awesome but waiting til the second book sucks a bit that means the model is just going to sit on my shelf gathering dust for longer

May 12th, 2012, 7:42 pm
Minion

I was sad to hear it as well, but it does give us more to look forward to!

Ray

May 12th, 2012, 8:25 pm
Denizen

It's just sad though as without rules for her until a new one is released and being limited ifbyou haven't built and painted her already it creates a nagging voice in your head not to touch it knowing it could end up worth more if in it's original state even when it was bought for the sole purpose of being painted long before a game was even announced...i know i'm weird but when you see the one limited edition in anima tactics going for funny amounts of money now it's not available as well as many other instances in different ranges i can't help it

May 17th, 2012, 1:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]