View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 24th, 2017, 3:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Saddest Day EVER!! 
Bottle Cap

The other day I was told about Relic knights, they look so amazing and I can't wait to paint and paint the pieces. I bought a few pieces at the start of the black Friday sale, and read that it went through the 29th. since I get paid the 29th I loaded my cart with a few sets and waited until this morning to buy them. BUT THE SALE WASN'T THERE! I guess it ended today not afterwards. I am still excited, but the $150 difference I missed out on means I wont be able to buy them for a while. Hope they have more sales like this in the near future though. I didn't buy a starter set in my first order, so plenty of time for detailing the first group I got :) Still excited though lol.

November 29th, 2016, 6:39 pm
Minion

Welcome to the forums and to RK.

It might have been fortuitous that you didn't get the old starter since we are looking at a 2.0 change coming soon. This means new mini books in the starter if not a change in what they include.

Until then happy painting and you might still be able to get a cadre started depending on what you got.

I'm doing a Doctrine with just Kisa and Darkspace Vindera (31pts for just 3 models... may bite me in the arse, might not)

November 30th, 2016, 5:05 pm
Ninja Corps

Focslain wrote:
Welcome to the forums and to RK.

It might have been fortuitous that you didn't get the old starter since we are looking at a 2.0 change coming soon. This means new mini books in the starter if not a change in what they include.

Until then happy painting and you might still be able to get a cadre started depending on what you got.

I'm doing a Doctrine with just Kisa and Darkspace Vindera (31pts for just 3 models... may bite me in the arse, might not)

The new starters from the up-coming Kickstarter will include a Radiant battle group and a void battlegroup. Like you, I'm not sure if the current starters will be updated or not.

Good luck with your models and post images of how your painting goes.

"My wife lets me keep all of the miniatures she doesn't know about."

November 30th, 2016, 7:58 pm
Bottle Cap

I will definitely post pics the moment they are ready :) by the way, is there a thread on here to find people who play in my area, once I have enough pieces to play, I don't want to play alone lol.

December 2nd, 2016, 7:13 am
Minion

Volkaire wrote:
I will definitely post pics the moment they are ready :) by the way, is there a thread on here to find people who play in my area, once I have enough pieces to play, I don't want to play alone lol.

There is a facebook group, but also in most of the intro threads here we post where we are for those looking for group ups.

As in my own intro I'm in the Pittsburgh, pa area and got most of the factions for varied play.

December 5th, 2016, 2:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]