View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 24th, 2017, 3:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Old gamer learns a new game 
Minion

I am new to the forum, but got SDE (1st edition) for Christmas last year. I have gotten my wife and kids to play it some, but would love to know if there is anyone in Idaho that also plays. It would be fun to play as a hero instead of the consul. It is fun to to play and I love to paint the models. Currently I am making custom heroes to match characters from Sword Art Online. I have done a couple and have ideas for others. Maybe I can post some pictures later. Enough about me for now.

October 7th, 2016, 6:23 am
Ninja Corps

Welcome! With ND based out of Idaho, you might be one lucky chap for finding games :)

October 7th, 2016, 8:36 pm
Minion

Thanks, even though they are based here they don't have a store you can just walk into to buy stuff. I am pretty sure this is just their headquarters. I have to buy stuff from the online store like everyone else. It would be cool if they did have a store here. Unfortunately I live in a different part of the state and we don't get any conventions out my way. If they do have a big convention here it would be awesome. I am proud to join the many other gamers that love this game.

October 8th, 2016, 4:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]