View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 15th, 2018, 5:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 I want to talk with fellow SDE fans. Hi there! 
Bottle Cap

Hi everyone, I first got into Super Dungeon Explore back in April of 2017. I've played off and on since then but I've never found a community to share the awesome game with. The best I found was the small subreddit Super_Dungeon_Explore and it's very inactive.

It seems like there are still fans posting about it here though so I decided to register and come join in. I'll probably post some of my painted figures, even though I'm a total amateur.

I hope we can be friends. :D

August 25th, 2018, 5:53 am
Bottle Cap

Hey so I finally got this thread approved. But it seems like all my other posts in other people's threads still need manual approval. Is there a way to have my account able to post normally everywhere? It's hard to join your discussions when no one can see my replies.

September 7th, 2018, 8:33 pm
Mini-Boss

glad to see you finally got access! welcome!

I think the most active spot atm is the SDE discord atm. Ninja Corps is planning to create FB groups for SDE for all regions (there's already one up for UK and latin america i think)

September 8th, 2018, 6:06 pm
Mini-Boss

It's only the first 5 posts or sth which need approval.
I agree with the discord being the most active space right now. On here or on the official fb page you might get lucky and even get a SPM person to reply, though.

September 10th, 2018, 3:41 pm
Bottle Cap

Well I've joined the discord now. And it's quite easy to talk with you guys there. Thanks for helping me find it. Sadly it seems like all my posts even after 5 still require approval. Scott tried to look into it but said that he couldn't figure out why it wasn't transitioning to letting me post. I think someone must have put a higher requirement on all new accounts (like 20-50 posts high) to help prevent potential toxicity from angry SDL backers. After all it seems the moderators for the forum are all but gone or at least very inactive. And without the lack of allowing volunteer fan moderators they don't really have a way to moderate us actively.

September 12th, 2018, 11:41 pm
Moderator Ninja

WillTheLion wrote:
Well I've joined the discord now. And it's quite easy to talk with you guys there. Thanks for helping me find it. Sadly it seems like all my posts even after 5 still require approval. Scott tried to look into it but said that he couldn't figure out why it wasn't transitioning to letting me post. I think someone must have put a higher requirement on all new accounts (like 20-50 posts high) to help prevent potential toxicity from angry SDL backers. After all it seems the moderators for the forum are all but gone or at least very inactive. And without the lack of allowing volunteer fan moderators they don't really have a way to moderate us actively.

We aren't inactive, also we didn't change the post count to get rid of SDL backers. I'm trying my best to sift through the 20,000 bot posts to get to everyone, it's just taking me a while :) Feel free to report the post when you make a post so I can approve it right away :) Reports show up in a different area for us.

September 26th, 2018, 1:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]